Tuesday, June 27, 2006

a Xtremely unusual day

27th June 2006 tuesday...
ive no idea whats up with today... bad stuff just kept happening to me today...
1) got a C grade for photography.. =( im gonna make sure i do Xtremely well for Assignment2... merde!
2)Laptop crashed half way when i was editing my Art&Design video and i didnt save like MERDE!!!! (by the time rez and i finished it was already 7.30pm like grrrr 3.45pm to 7.30pm doing a 3 minute video/podcast/project)
3)Nearly lost audio files on Rez's laptop for the same Art&Design video... MERDE x2 !!!
4) didnt eat anything whole day except 2 yummy chesse pancakes and some chips.. (ils ont tres addictive!!! =P )
5)boarded the wrong bus on my way back home.. thought 77 could go to newton circus but it didnt!!!! it turned into some ulu street and i was like O.O (had to walk all the way back to main road and i was right to do so cause the next bloody bus didnt even pass by me the entire walk out like GRAND MERDE!!!!

but somehow... with so many bad things happening to me, i manage to wear a smile on my face... really odd im usually a very expressive/emotional person... maybe i was actually happy! but over what?????
je ne sais pas.. ive got no idea... absolutely no idea... maybe its cause i feel things can only get better after a merde~y day like today... (rez thinks differently haha... arshole! im gonna kill him for reminding me of the very thing i was trying to avoid remembering but now he's reminded me it wont get out of my head PLUS! he told me since things can only get better im probably gonna pick the string i dropped back up into my hands *takes a couple of deep breaths after saying such a long paragraph @ one short hehehe reminds me of DX "yoyo i speak to fast u cant hear me yo"*)

i know my heart and soul agree with rez...
and my mind now seems like it weighs a ton or something and the insides are all messy with stuff everywhere... confusion is coming back to me and i really dont know what to do...

tell me if i am right...
A very smart mindful person can be the smartest/most intelligent person on earth... but if he doesnt have a caring heart no one will like him/he will not be appreciated....
on the other hand
A person who may not be the smartest who may even be the dumbest person on earth! (exaggeration here haha =P ) but has a caring heart... a caring soul... dont you think it would be easier for him to be accepted by people as a friend?

ladies and gentlemen i believe ive just proven myself wrong and im actually too my own surprise happy about it hahaha...
proven that no matter how hard u set your mind to something against the wishes/dreams/hopes of your heart and soul, your heart and soul are still going to come out tops... in other words win the battle of emotion/feelings/memory/everything else i cant think of now....

A xtremely unusual day... for so much bad to happen but im smiling as if so much good has happened... Xtremely unusual.... =)
hits