Friday, June 23, 2006

changes to a unwanted life..

hmmm i was on my way to visit the big chicken at the singapore river... and on the mrt i felt i didnt really want my life to be so errrr sad all the time..
like so depressing.. i was looking at all the happy people around... there was just not 1 sad person surrounding me today.. i was like a black button in a box of white ones... like im spoiling the entire atmosphere!!
how selfish of me to do something like that....
i received a award at my old secondary schools speech day this year.. for "Self-less acts..." and i realised i used to be different... i used to be happy to do tons and tons of favours for deserving people... i used to show more care and concern to those around me.. i used to care for the people around me first before caring for myself.. i used to put myself 2nd in line everytime.. i used to do really small things no one notices (random but.. i used to let ppl get out of the mrt first and so on...) hmmmmmmmm.... how isit that someone like me could stray from my path?! even when i had a compass and map with me all the time...
some "alien" object must have interferred with the magnetic fields mmm... hahaha... im even laughing more now i try to find funny stuff around me... =D

maosi used to live to make people laugh... he was the 24/7 FOC jester/clown/joker/funny guy to everyone he knew.... maosi loved to make people laugh and maosi wants to continue loving that gift... not everyone can do that ok! haha... =P ...
it seems maosi was sent to this earth by someone to bring joy and laughter and care and concern and respect and all the other good things that i cant think of right now to everyone... Yep yep yep!
maosi has been to self-centered lately and hates himself for that and thats probably why he felt so depressed.. to the world he owes one big apology(for being self-centered) , one big thank you (for being understanding) and one big bear huggy( i dont know what for but i just felt like a hug hahaha =D )....
maosi is back everyone! and hes gonna make u laugh your socks right off em' smelly feet and stink the world!
*sings*
Stink the world... make it a smelly place!
for you and for you (me? =P) and the entire human race!
there are people dying! cause it stinks so bad they cant liiiive
make a stinky place for you and for you... you and for you, you and for you.....
haha thankyou very much u've been a wonderful audience..

=D
hits