Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lisa Ono- La Vie en Rose (the life in rose)

Quand il me prend dans ses bras
When he takes me in his arms
Qu'll me parle tout bas
What he speaks to me all bottom (O.o?)
Je vois la vie en rose
I see the life in rose
Il me dit des mots d'amour
He says to me words of love
Des mots de tous les jours
Everyday words
Et ça m'fait quelque chose
And things that I do
Il est entré dans mon coeur
It entered into my heart
Une part de bonheur
A part of happiness
Dont je connais la cause
Of which I know the cause
C'est toi pour moi
This is you for me
Moi pour toi dans la vie
Me for you in life
Tu me l'as dit, l'as juré, pour la vie
You said it for me, swore, for life
Et dès que je l'aperçois
And as soon as I got the general idea
Alors je sens en moi
Then I feel in me
Mon coeur qui bat
My beating heart

mmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely lovely lovely.. but because i translated it (with the help of freetranslation.com) some parts may seem a little erm.. weird grammatically... yep yep...
none the less the other 998 bricks were great... =D
hits