Thursday, June 22, 2006

If onlys of a life.......

If only I had what I wanted
If only my world had peace
If only I was happy now
If only happiness lasted forever
If only there was no such thing as confusion
If only there was no such thing as anger
If only there was no such thing as pain
If only I knew what to do
If only I would listen to god
If only life isnt about decisions
If only I know not how to hate
If only I know not how to anger others
If only the world could not see me
If only you know who I am
If only my life was full of happiness
If only my life was not full of sadness
If only I was smart enough to turn things away
If only I did not know you
If only you knew
If only I had guts enough to take chances
If only you could feel this
If only I could just remember a moment
If only I didnt miss you at night
If only I didnt need to think
If only I was a mindless block of wood
If only I didnt know how to cry
If only I had no heart
If only I had no soul
If only people would just get along
If only people would just understand
If only people were the same
If only people loved and respected each other
If only I were in paradise
If only you are my paradise
If only I had you
If only I could forget
If only I could forget about you
If only I didnt know about you
If only I didnt know you
If only I was a bird
If only I had a escape
If only I did not have any If onlys in my life.... it would be so much better

*Now Playing- "Goo Goo Dolls - Iris"*
hits