Saturday, June 24, 2006

sometimes the truth hurts...

I wanna start the post by saying sorry to legin... im feeling i must have been irritating telling you my problems like a heartbroken 13 year-old.... but u also must know u helped me see the real real truth... (indirectly) haha...

ive been lying to myself... (2-way)... well it isnt...
i told someone im not like the rest... yeah i wasnt like the rest... but ive lost that uniqueness...
this just means ive been such a great liar lying and lying and lying to myself over and over again, that ive somehow managed to trick my mind, heart and soul into believing what isnt....

ive found freedom with my decision
and my decision is to "let go of the rope"...
i dont wana play the tug of ___ (tug of war)...
i dont wanna play cat and mouse...

it took me awhile to accept that but hey i had all of last night... haha the best time to solve your problems is at night remember? haha
my lied to heart and soul will torment me for the next couple of days/weeks/months? but a different part of me knows ive made the right decision... my mind has accepted the fact... i can lie to my heart and soul as much as i want.. but my mind is the only 1 that thinks... what is a heart without a mind? what is a soul without a mind?
yep yep yep..

thanks legin!
off the 2 choices i put infront of myself.. i chose to "play it safe..."

aurevoir ppl.....
hits