Saturday, March 03, 2007

slap in the face...

wake up melvin!
tskkk..
i know why i've been so depressed lately already!! because i've been too serious!
too serious about everything! tskk no moreeee..
gonna chill moreeee... throw away my serious face.. ouiiiii..
laughed like i haven't in awhile as i was watching lethal weapon 3 on ch5 hahah..
comedyyyyyy! :D

don't wait for happiness to come to you,
get up off your fat ass and go find it.

want so many things
wanna learn so much =D
and wanna make money haha...

learn photography and photoshop from derrick
go take first aid course for my coaching cert..
get a coaching job which comes with 45 buckeroos an hour pay (Muahhahhahaa)
start training floorball seriously again..
pick up either ice hockey or field hockey..
get a 'humungo' bag so i can bring my dslr and laptop and stuff everywhere i go..
bring my dslr and take 'merde'-loads of photos..
start singing again....
record more songs...
write my own songs..
find a singing job :P (as lam suggested).. the last one i applied for was a bloody hoax tskkk.. idiots in this world and the fools like me who believe them hahaa...
write the script for 'FSV: The Musical'! hahaha and make it a killer one...
(damn fun zomg! as dx would put it)
change my style.. hurhur (no idea to what yet..)
pierce my lip =X hahahahhahaha (and get murdered by my mum lol)
get contact lenses! :D
get ubber cool custom sports googles..
braces! :D
FRENCH! wanna continue french!
Italian!
Spanish! (that's it for now luh.. dun wanna kill myself)
get an Acoustic Guitar!!! =D *faints*
hit the gym and get fit hurhur.. (work the fat off and get myself a 6-pack muahahhahaa hen aggro) do running.. think i'll go now hahahaha jog around estate lolcrazy mofo meee...
TW!!! Phone me when u're exams are done man! i wanna see ur guitar!!! i wanna record more songs!!! I'm rotting at homeeeeee!!! *hates*
eat proper food!!! :D tsk! (my diet's so screwed up... i can survive on 2 paos for an entire day!!!? freaking scary.. even finishing both paos at one go are giving me a problem tskkkkk)

KK going overboard alreadyyy yes i shall do jogging later.. (so what if it's midnight ahhaha..)
dunno if i should go for my floorball game tomorrowwwww ahhh dilema!
shoulder isn't all too good but i'm feeling energetic lol

new song! =D
*Now Playing Shiny Toy Guns - Starts With One*

starts with one
i can't feel
its all in your mind anyway..
i can't heal
..make me feel this way

now there's two
i can't see
i've never felt this way
i can't feel
anything anyway...

lets show them
the only way
lets show them
our hearts

only three
i can't seem
to get enough anyway
i can't speak
nothing to say anyway

lets show them
the only way
lets show them our hearts
lets sew up their hearts ..

distorted light moves in
or am i mistaken?

it feels so cold

there goes today ...
it slowly fades ..
slowly fades away.

here comes today
never go away.......
hits