Sunday, February 25, 2007

and they said,"climb..."

heee feeling the confidence slowly coming back to me...
can finally feel the cool refreshing breeze on my face again...
game against tp was good today though we lost..
think the team played pretty darn good in the last period... yaya..
and i finally have my point! =D (happy happy happy!)
took bloody long enough tskkk.. =X
but i think i might have busted my left shoulder.. feeling kinda twitchy now =/ ..
can't carry heavy stuff hurhur i couldn't even use it to lift my wallet to tap ezlink lahh
(haha k maybe the wallet was heavy for a normal wallet thanks to the stupid coins and the rest of the junk i keep in there for god knows wat reason... *shrug*)

and finally.. looks like the rain clouds have began to clear..
the walls around me are beginning to dry up..
soon...
i will climb back up into the golden sunshine and the refreshing breeze...
hits