Wednesday, March 07, 2007

(mao's running out of titles for his posts)

*Secret Garden - Half A World Away*

You're half a world away
Standing next to me
It seems that every day
I'm loosing you almost invisibly
Though you are near
I can't reach that far
Across to where you are
And so you stay
Just half a world away

And I would coss
The universe for you
What good would it do
If you weren't even there?
Till you return
And untill your way is clear
I will be here
Not half a world away

You're half a world away
And noone is to blame
If love outlives its day
And turns into an ember from a flame
I love you as before
Till words will be nomore
Till I can't find a way
To where you stay
Just half a world away

(Repeat chorus)

You're half a world away

--------

yeah pretty much in love with this song at the moment.. didn't know it was in my iTunes.. (did u send this me smiley lady? hur don't remember .. think it was you.. btw.. any new songs? :D.. haven't chatted with you in a long time yeah yeah..
gardener no longer knows what he's supposed to be tending haha..)

*Imagine*

mom- Ah zai! (canto for "Son/Boy") Faiti hoi seck fan! ("quick! go eat!").. i left the box on the tab.... Lei hum zo mut? Mut yeh? (why are you crying? what's wrong?)

boy- *snuffle* nothing... the song i'm listening to hen touching...

mom- Qi seen ah lei! ("You crazy idiot!")

i just want that something more that i've yet to find i guess... no worries.. this 'overaged teenager' has still got abit of youth in him left haha.. (stupid sw and your 'overaged teenager' lol.. *smmmmmack!*
hits