Thursday, December 28, 2006

past, present and future....

the day started pretty bad... (very bad to say the truth)
but i'm fine now i guess.. heck... not gonna bout that shit anymore...
i've got better things to think about.. right? (yeah sure i do...)

went to djj's to meet chiam.. but obviously that's not possible i mean after the earthquake
wiped out most of the communications in china... (where chiam is...) how to skype like that!?
so yah... in the end she thought me abit of the piano...
oooooooOOO!! love love love.. (the piano that is..)
brought back fond memories of my (real) sister and me playing duets lol...
can't believe i still remember the song... yah yah...
"Amazing...."

seeeeee i've got so many things to turn to... why do i force myself to look down that drowning path?
FORGET ABOUT IT!
u're way better without it.. yes yes yes...

lol think i'm gonna have problems with attending french classes again next year... time is something
i don't have alot to bargain with...
busy busy busy...
(forget the things that try to make me emo.. )
god... djj!!! when can we have our next lesson??pleaseeee!!!
"i'm on my knees and a .." $40 pair of jeans?
aiyah WYe u Care?!
teach teach teach!!!! *begs* *puss-in-boots eyes*
yah?

tmr's gonna be a busy day...
audio to do in school with buff and sky... (oh that's gonna be fun =/ )
and after that floorball game.. my club vs my school again... (3rd time this year lol)
and i'm playing for my club again for the 3rd time! god i bet all of them hate me...

I've stopped listening to your bleeding words...
i hate those eyes... those eyes...
get away.. i've gotta get away... break away.... from you and your bleeding words
u say things and forget them after awhile.. but in another's mind..
in my mind.. they linger.. they torment me...
stop it! stop the bleeding.. stop using harsh words...
they take the life outta me... they suck me dry...
stop the bleeding words...
hits