Saturday, December 02, 2006

he learns to grow into who he wants to be...

I won't tell stories to you anymore
I'm not afraid of being ignored anymore
No, I haven't found out what this life is all about
But I've found out one less possible answer to that question, one less route.

I'll leave now through the gate beyond the hedge
It's this chapters' last page
All good things have to come to an end
So goodbye, goodbye my special friend
There'll always be a place for you in me
It'll be where white, grey and black roam free

I promised i wouldn't be the one to walk away
I've held my end of the bargain, and since you've moved on,
It's time we went our seperate ways.
Time for a new world to be moulded
Time for a new story to start on a fresh page untouched
Time to find a fresh piece of ground, to start a home, for good I hope.

-------------

yesh.. this is it... somehow i'm not as emo as i imagined i would be...
i could feel it fading slowly away..
i could feel you drifiting slowly away...
it's one of those things to prove that this isn't fate...
and that my birthday this year was simply a coincidence... (or a learning point in life...)
i guessed it was safe to say a couple of months back that you'll never come back...
i guessed right... yep yep yep..

anyways.. i think i'll be able to get my coaching cert soon.. just need to take my first aid course... (anyone wanna take with meee?? i dun wanna go alone and be the youngest again...)
today was a really fun day.. (a day wasted to some.. but not to me)
we got ps-ed by caleb lar! (lol Kill caleb!)
in the end didn't go to KBox.. because all the other classmates ps-ed ah lian, djj and me...
we sat at the funny wanton mee place in heeren and chitty chatty chattied for a while.. (try a couple of hours..) haha... but it's damn funny how the most random things are ubber funny hahah...
Topic 1: Scary stuff.....
Topic 2: Fart (yes calvin u were a subject in this topic... hahaha.. *if u even read this that is*)

then the 2 girls decided let's go neoprinting .. and maosi being the enthu bugger he was just went with the flow.. i mean... girls are not the only ones who take photos of themselves... most idiotic guys may think this is uncool... to be seen inside a neoprint place... ("u sissy!" well anyone who says that to me i've really got no time to waste trying to convince ur stereotyping dumbum that u're actually a really dumb person who is just like the 99.9% in this place we call Singapore...
so you can go hang with ur 99.9% buddies and leave me alone for all i care.. I hate ppl like u guys anyway.. S.I.G. -StupidIdioticGits!-)
lol.. though i wanna kill ah lian because she did something she shouldn't .. ( LIANNN! )

and then we went crazy ice cream running (lol... YESH! ICE CREAM! weeeeeeeeeee!!!!)
and laughed our butts off at the Apple shop at Wheelock while playing with Photobooth... lol! so funny.. hahahhahahahhahahaa
yep yep.. fun fun fun.. and found a new way to school! thanks to djj ( happy now djj?! hahaha..)
yay! i can now join the NEL club oui oui oui....
gonna be a fun day tomorrow.. should be staying over at djjs' house .. play guitar, mahjong, indian poker, loser drinks vodka (FWAH!), partyyy, Kbox?, do nvp2 paper work, not sleep the entire night and go to location production lecture and catch up on our sleep on monday.. hurrrr
maybe check out the new IKEA at tampines.. cause it's near djjs' house...

kk... new song for all the people today! after so long! (i've been very busyyy.. i haven't had a decent nights rest in 2 weeks @.@) and gonna do CG stuff tonight.. maybe can sleep early.. dunno

*Now Playing Hoobastank - Say The Same*

together down this winding road,
In search of something true. Together we grew.

But now our journey has come to an end,
And it's on to something new. For me and you.

So goodbye, my friend.
Until we meet again,
Some other day.
I know so much will change.
But looking back I can say,
I wouldn't change a day.
I hope you can say, I hope you can say
The same.

So many memories, we got to make,
And the challenges we met. I'll never forget.

'cause those lessons made us who we are today,
Now we're taking the next step. Without a regret.
No regret.

So goodbye, my friend.
Until we meet again,
Some other day.
I know so much will change.
But looking back I can say,
I wouldn't change a day.
I hope you can say, I hope you can say
I hope you can say,
The same.

All I'm telling you, All I'm telling you
When I get to the end. I would do it again! Do it again!

So goodbye, my friend.
Until we meet again,
Some other day.
I know so much will change.
But looking back I can say,
I wouldn't change a day.
I hope you can say, I hope you can say
I hope you can say,

That you understand,
The only life we have,
Is here and now,
Not up in the clouds.
With every breath we can say,
It is a brand new day.
I know I can say,
I know I can say!
I know I can say,
The same!
hits