Wednesday, December 06, 2006

was once, is now, will soon

i'm sitting in creative class bored stiff to the bone...
finally! the nvp2 story idea is done! the script has been approved!
we've nearly found our talents! yay!
this weekend is gonna be hectic but hey that's life...

i've still not slept for more than 6 hours... *sighhhhh*
but at least (yes i'm gonna say it again....) i'm happy where i am... and "Heaven Can Wait"
i feel almost a sense of belonging to my class.... and (most of!) my project group mates...

they feel like my family somehow... hurr.. dunno... the sense of belonging is strongggg...
plus i've got the big project i wanna shoot during the 2 months end-year break that starts around february...

so many ideas, so many to-do's... should i be selfish and ask for something i want??
(No...)


crazy day today.. gona go get all the production paper work done for my film proj with my group later.. before going for audio lecture at 5pm (end at 7pm!? @.@)
tiredddddd...

What was once a figment of my imagination,
became a dream, a hopeful creation.
A deep desire from the heart,
crying to be heard.

But that dream that was,
is now blurry and unclear to me.
Vaguely distinguishable pictures,
outlines of colours pushing for space.
Moving, in perfectly unperfect unison.

It's times like these when doubt reveals it's face,
it takes it's place, amongst the once beautiful creation.
Forcing a cohesion of simplistic love and the evil mind.
Disenchantment, the glow is fading,
they're diffusing into individuals.
'Lost out in space',
to vast, to fast, soon it'll be the past.

what would you have me say?
what would you have me ask?
if i could, i would, i'd ask
"Baby... Can I Hold You Tonight?"
hits