Monday, December 25, 2006

joyeux noel

merry christmas everyone!

party at my place yesterday was a blast.. really had fun with all the people.. good food.. (too much infact.. we had so much left over O.O)
thanks to all the people who came and made the party possible,
lian *pokes cheeK*
xiuqi(djj) *pokes both cheeks, and throws fries*
nigel
dexian *kicks shin*
qamariah (u burnt my mum's bucket!! haha)
pei zhen
caleb
jerry
pavandeep
jonathan
liyana
eugene
and bear (dexian's friend.. sry i dun remember ur name.. sorry!!!! )

yep yep yep.. =D
i jsut rearranged my work desk..
i plugged in my pc monitor into my laptop so now i have 2 monitors for my laptop lol...
one screen for msn the other for work like what chiamo does...
and it helps!! so much... there really isn't enough screen space on a mac.. cause there's
so much u can do!!
and got new speakerS!!! Fwah!
the old ones i had died.. but all the better.. mom got me these for my 19th birthday gift..
(lol.. she sponsored the party for my 18th... means no more gifts from her till 2008)
awwwww.... (hope she forgets so i can take advantage of her =D hahahah... *evillll*)

for the things i've done...
for the thing.. i'm about to do...
she will pay the price...
and i don't know if it's worth it....

u seem far away...
so far away...
behind a veil...
i can't reach out far enough to draw..
who dropped the fog in upon us?
who let the wind take us apart?
it was me....
i forgot to tie the ropes...
i didn't dare to push a point...
and if you had similar views and ideas as mine...
i can only hope they've stayed the same through the cold nights and storms...

i can only hope we stay the same...
hits