Saturday, October 28, 2006

a mind so inept... taking chances...

I hope you dance...

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder,
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger,
May you never take one single breath for granted,
God forbid love ever leaves you empty handed,
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.

I hope you dance....
I hope you dance,

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Living might mean taking chances but they're worth taking,
Loving might be a mistake but it's worth making
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...

give faith a fighitng chance...

i told tw the other day i didn't believe in having faith ... don't know why but i'm beginning to take those words back now....
didn't get selected for U-19 again... =( ...
i'm not all that sad though... in fact i'm actually pretty okay about it.. because i know i'm still not good enough at the moment... mm...
i feel like buying myself a new stick soon.. the blade on my canadien is wearing off... and they stopped selling that blade already... and i wont have any other blade from canadien on that stick... (so picky... so 'mafan..')
yes.. i'm gonna get one yah yah.. a shorter one.. like maybe 95cm? my canadien is too long for me.... 'the man with the golden gun' is gonna be no moreeee...(haha one of many nicknames i've been given at my new club...) unless i can find another gold stick =P .. haha...

speaking of new nicknames something really funny and embarrasing happened yesterday during training (*Warning! Random Shite Coming Your Way*)
i scored this stunner goal that stunned myself more than anyone else i think haha...
i was at full stretch to convert the one-two into top-corner finish oui... i didn't even know i got the ball.. i had to squeeze between 2 defenders to get into the gap which is a achievement for someone as clumsy as me (thank you..) ... and then keith (as usuall..) starts his cheering ...
(i'm not sure if it spelt this way.. but it's close enough i guess haha...)
"maositong! maositong! maositong!"
as if that wasn't embarrasing enough the whole bench on that side decides to join in
0.0 .. i didn't have anywhere to hide my face haha... it's definitely something that will drive anyone into fits of laughter haha... (or maybe it's just me ouiii...)

my toe is bleedinggggg... it's not the blood.. but it's the fact that it hurts when i try to stop or change direction when running mmm... and there's coaching skills test this coming tuesdayyyy..
i hope it heals fast enough.. (though i'm doubtful....) i'm hungryyy.. but i let my lil bro eat the zinger i bought backkk.... soooo hungry... looks like it's bread again... (i mean how much bread can a guy take?)
'loads by the looks of this fella...'
me mum always said i was more angmoh than asian haha... simply because i have diets very similar to angmohs .. i just love that kinda foood.. je ne sais pas... maybe it's because of all the movies of em (in accent) Bwitishh(and other europeans and americans and .. u get the idea doncha?) eating their eggs and ham, steaksss, cold meat piesss, pecan piesss(with the gooey centre =D) and the list goes on... boy oh boy... what i wouldn't give for a good pecan pie nowwwww i havent had that since i was in primary schoool ( so sad right? haha..)

(more randomness..)
i think i attract like empty buses or something...
i was taking the bus home from training yesterday and guess what??

i'm beginning to believe 'someone up there'(ooo mentions) loves movies tooo you know?
like in this situation u'd be able to interpret that the character is.................
*blows a raspberry* (not telling! =P ) a weeee bits abstract but yes...
and if we had a inside view of his thoughts we'll be able to understand more details yesh... *ahem* a whole lot moreee... (sounds like one of those boring draggy films alreadyyy.. haha)

convince me, because i really need your help
convince me, because i can't see it by myself...

but i'll always hope you dance...
hits