Thursday, October 26, 2006

a clock's wish...

was that a farewell?
i really hope not gal.
they say time is a powerful thing,
it's got something to do with everything.
we're all living to those simple sounds,
tick tock, tick tock, it just keeps going round and round.
it's funny but we've become clocks ourselves,
we need to be wound constantly to stay alive,
and not be left on shelves.
please don't put me on my shelf,
don't hang me up on the wall like the rest.

i promise to give everything i can,
i won't leave u behind, will you do the same?
don't forget to pull the weights that control my heart,
they keep me alive though these faces are apart.
I don't need three,
one will do, one is enough for me.
stay here with me as i,
there with you.
i'll fight the horde in the jungle out there,
i'll fight just to come here because i'm thinking clear.

so hear my cry for help.
hear me plead on these knees,
begging to be lead to brighter days,
make everyone else disappear


blogger's being a pain and not letting me upload the 2 photoss....
i think i'm heading for bed... really tired... and it's a long day tmr...
ouiiii... can't help it but i've got so many thoughts and ideas and stuff in my head...
it's the cinematographer in me visualising stuff... looking at things from a different perspective... it's making everything so much more interesting...
i hope this keeps up.. yah yah...
bonne nuit to the world that's listening...

things look brighter alreadyyyy....
hits