Tuesday, October 24, 2006

bella notte

(yes people.. it's more of maosi's irritating singing haha.. dont u just hate me? you'll learn to live with me i guess...)

there's a song that's inside my soul...

at first glance i thought it'll be a good idea... mmm... like maybe something good at last...
but now, thanks to a few insignificant words(to other ppl) i'm beginning to doubt it's intention...
yes... i'm looking at the sides of the picture that hasn't been painted yet.. (call me highly strung if you will... ) but it's just the way this fiddle was made...

i'd like to believe fate existed now...

my mum has these 2 red half crescent moons made of wood... she sits cross-legged infront of our goddess of mercy sculpture and asks questions with them... i don't think it's real.. i'd like to believe i'm wrong... because i went to try it.. just once...
"ask anything u want" mum tells me...
*thinks of the deepest, most desperate desire in his heart...*
*throws the moons to the floor...*
*they come to a halt.. one facing upwards on its rounded side and the other on it's flat side..*
"that means yes..."
what did i ask? haha.. i didn't tell my mum.. so i don't think i'll tell you guys either... =P
i don't believe in fate... i don't believe in supernatural stuff... (or at least i think i still don't)
je ne sais pas... how do you know it's real? can i do a best out of 3 throws thing? haha...
my brother threw 3 times... asking the same question.. and all of the answers were No...
O.O like how freaky is that... haha... (btw he asked if he could go back to the express stream.. cause he's now in norm. acad... mmmm) is that wat u call suay? or coincidence?
(the song i'm listening to now just had this line sung...
"I DONT THINK SO!
I'm IN CONTROL!" -Breaking Benjamin- You Fight Me (Phobia)-

not knowing what lies beyond my horizon...

oui.. i'm uncertain (if it gives u any comfort in knowing so...)
and ppl say things about the way i'm handling the situation...
i think i'm handling it okay... if u take into account every last detail... dunno...

figments of my imagination...

i tried to visualise the good possibilites in my mind yesterday...
it comes down to one moment of extreme nerve... mmm no matter how i play my chess pieces...
looks like tonight i'll be spending the time that i'm suppose to use to sleep, to think throught the worst possible possibilites... i hate the way my mind thinks...

i'm praying for one bella notte...
one night of fortune...
and not a series of unfortunate events...
hits