Friday, October 27, 2006

away from prying eyes...

i saw a really nice thing todayyy... come guess!
*taps foot patiently..*
u won't guess it cause i think it's amazing mmm... (or more like random than anything haha..)
i saw a eagle while walking home todayyy.. it was really hmm majestic? haha...
i couldn't pop out my phone fast enough to snap a pictureee.. but it was really beautiful...

flying free...

social psych class today was fun... we played a game to help us understand how perception affects how we view ppl... each of us had to write 3 things we've done....
2 real and a fake one mmhmmm....
then we write down our own secret numbers we had drawn at random..
and the lecturer recollects em' all... jumbles em up and gives us someone else's piece..
and we've to guess who we think did those things ouii...
and i think it's really neat to see what people think of you... and how they try

(here are my 3 things...)
1. I've stolen before
2. I once drove my mum's car without her permission
3. I'm currently learning french...

i dont think i need to say which is fake... mmm.. (and i'm not proud of the other one that is real...) something in my past... mmmm a story for another time =D haha...

my name was put on the wrong slip twice... because of these 2 things those ppl wrote
-I was in the soccer school team...
-I've been to Los Angeles...
reason for the first one, i look like the athletic kind and have that sportsperson body type...
(so interesting right? i always thought i looked average... like u'd never guess i was into sports unless i told you? dunno.. my perception of myself mm haha..)
and 2nd one, ( haha i love this one..) " I wrote Melvin because he looks very English look.."
haha... this is why i will never be accepted into the Chinese Studies course (and of course... not that i would want too... haha =P )
'Why thank you miss, i'm actually britishhh...' *in a thick english accent*
"Oh Really?"

mmm... i feel like i've still so much more to type... but i've gotta get ready for training... yah yah...
i will tell more stories when i get back from training if it isn't too late...
the U-19 trials are tomorrow morning!!! *covers face..*
hellpp!!!! haha.. mmm kk au-revoir!

*Now Playing Hoobastank - The Reason*
hits