Thursday, October 19, 2006

2bforward

you think i'm not looking,
you think i'm pre occupied,
you think i'm stressed out,
you think i'm tired,you think i seriously don't care,
you think i'll hold you back...you thought right,
i won't hold you back.

i look into my mind,
come give it a go and tell me what i'll find.dancing in clouds?
in a fantasy world?
i'm near but far away at the same time?
no, i'm right there with you,and you don't see,
i'm battling my senses.
fighting not to break apart and cry,
infront of your eyes.

you don't see that everyday i look forward to one thing,
one thing that makes my heart sing.
you don't see that everytime it doesn't come,my day is wrecked,
my mind is thrashed, my heart stops beating.

and you still won't see,
i won't let you,
i can't let you,
because i won't hold you back.........
hits