Monday, October 16, 2006

smile or cry?

je ne sais pas...

anyways at last i'm blogging for myself at last! but i'm not at home...
looks like from now all my blogging will be done in school...

i wanna go home and sleeep...
no sleep last night...
no sleep this afternoon...
got class later at 2pm
school finishes at 5pm..
and nigel decides now is a good time to tell me that the room we'll be having our computer graphics lesson is rumoured to be haunted... o.O .. *looks around..*


i just wanna cry out loud OMG!
yes..
apparently it's either the complete opposite of what i expected... or it's a really good go at ...
k nvm... je ne comprends pas!

shouldn't have let erez take my harddisk for a day... no films to watch to get me out of this boring hole... mmhmmm.. the haze is getting irritating...

k this is becoming a depressing post...
hits