Monday, October 30, 2006

happiness, a tear drop away...

k.. i dun wanna be the party pooper...
so i'm gonna smile... again... ouiii.. though the last week hasn't been too good..

"hello everyone its me nigel again. melvin's very special guest. tyty. we are in sch now again at the 8th floor. he still has class later on. dx is sitting beside him. dx say hi. HI. ok thats all for this monday i'll be back. Pea's in a very bad mood today. Everyone annoys her. Dx annoys me. Melvin annoys me. Eugene annoys annoys me. Lets get hurt everyone. Oh melvin got hurt. i wonder how and why. nigel loves all you ppl at blogworld. " (Nigel and Pea)

"on now back to regular programming, f@#$ the hijackers." (dx)

haha.. mind the french theree... ouii..
k that ends my special guest appearances for the dayyy..
mmm.. i'm not sure bout stuff... oui... je ne sais pas.... but i'm happy none the less but not for myself.......
=)
hits