Friday, July 21, 2006

merci tw...

rejoice cause ive found my confidence and happiness again... u all should go shake tw's hand cause when i heard the lyrics of the song below, i managed to see something only a blind man can... (pretty weird sentence but if u think hard enough u might get the meaning)
i sometimes wanna keep imagining that ive got a "cat" in the box... and i dont want to open the box... neither do i want to leave it (in case the "cat" comes calling) [its from a short film i watched in class.. i think its called the Hiensberg theory or something] the story has so much meaning though it looks so plain... just like most sentences are... but if u only think to use a magnifying glass and examine them carefully u'd be surprised as to what u can find...

its 1.20am.. i know i should go to sleep.. but im suppose to be preparing for tomorrows 'live' interview show recording... (no its not airing live.. but we only get one go.. and since im the director.. im need to make sure everything is perfect... or if everything is screwed up the fingers will point usually at the top man... or it'll reflect badly upon me.. i wonder why i even wanted to be a director in the first place... so dumb??? then again its my dream to direct in films... so u have to start somewhere i guess...)

"Im coming down..."

its pretty crazy what a tired mind can come up with.. u'd be surprised...
for example.. all those sad "heartsick" poems ive been writing past couple of nights/early mornings... all came to me when im pooooped... interesting eh? *wonders what i can do when im fully charge* (for full effect roll eyes now)

"Pushing the wheel barrow is easy.... thinking about it is the hard part..."

no one ever says anything about how hard it is not to think about it...

im trying.. but i think im the only one...
i think i need to start writing happy poems.. but no inspiration mmm...
TW! start practising the chords for the song... we shall record it during school break...

-to the world, goodnight... sleep tight... and i'll be back to see ur beauty tomorrow-

*Now Playing Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon*

Baby's black balloon makes her fly
I almost fell into that hole in your life
You're not thinking 'bout tomorrow
'Cause you were the same as me
But on your knees

A thousand other boys could never reach you
How could I have been the one?
I saw the world spin beneath you
And scatter like ice from the spoon
That was your womb

Comin' down the world turned over
And angels fall without you there
And I go on as you get colder

Or are you someone's prayer

You know the lies they always told you
And the love you never knew
What's the things they never showed you
That swallow the light from the sun
Inside your room, yeah yeah

Comin' down the world turned over
And angels fall without you there
And I go on as you get colder
Always someone there

And there's no time left for losin'
When you stand they fall, yeah

Comin' down the world turned over
And angels fall without you there
And I go on as you get colder
All because I'm

Comin' down the years turn over
And angels fall without you there
And I'll go on now and lead you home and
All because I'm..all because I'm
I'll become, what you became to me
hits