Sunday, July 16, 2006

Celine Dion!!! =D

BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME (Celine Dion)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com




Celine dion mmm.... when i was *thinks* 5 years old i think... my sister and i would grab out our mums old celine dion cd... her singing voice is one of the most memorable things in my blur blur life (haha... im not the brightest kid around the block ok... i got my head stuck in errr... some place stupid lar haha... fascination of all kids who arent tall enough to stick their heads into places definitely too small for em haha...)

i think i know wat cd's im going to buy... im going to save up cash... and buy all her albums.. i think there are hundreds haha... (dun worry princess i'll save some for the charity fund haha)

and i want to go to Las Vegas to watch her live... (this has to be one of the things i would want to do if my life is ending soon...)

"You were my strength when i was weak..."

=)

hits