Wednesday, July 19, 2006

sfe sfe sfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

i love afternoon naps in cool rainy weather....
i love my messed up hair after every afternoon nap...
i love my momma...
i love chocolate pancakes! (ahhh just make that all chocolatety stuff :P)
i love this feeling!
i love this feeling that i love that feeling!
i love this feeling that i love that feeling that loves that feeling!
i love this..................................... ( u get the picture haha... )
i love amazing music with amazing lyrics...
i love erm... food?
i love french
i love movies
i love Pirates of the Caribbean
i love all intriguing languages (that doesnt include chinese haha.. [yes i know im biased] =P )
i love all my pals....
i love all my club mates... (or try to... [some are jsut like .....will u stop that!])
i love the fresh fresh fresh air that i can smell outside...
i love my classmates in school.. (yesh t1b1 weeeeee!)


I love where im taking my life too at the moment..
~i love my game..
~i love how i referee my game...
i love the fact that im doing something useful with my life... and it is a choice that i made...
i love the fact that im living for myself...
i love my nice small family... (ma maman, ma soeur et ma frere.... c'est ca..)
i love the fact that im late for my class fieldtrip but im still calm... and composed.. (wait... im latE!!!!?)

ok im off... dont forget people... turn on ur tv's at 8pm to channel 5.. and if u see me and my ugly mug... drop me a sms telling me how stupid i look haha....
au-revoir monde!
hits