Saturday, July 15, 2006

heeeeeee... =D

we lost 8-3 today but im smiling mmm (no im not crazy haha)

this really wise friend told me this...

".... remind yourself that its the experience that you are after, not only the trophy..
you didnt lose everything today... you gained experience...... go get a early night. its a new beginning when u wake up tomorrow...."

i dont think i grieved at all today haha... i know i didnt play the way i wanted too in the first 2 periods...
i was so... not me... i was not enjoying the game... then right before the 3rd period started i saw something... it jolted the sense back into me...
and i began smiling (like ronaldinho does or like zidane did when he lead france to victory against brazil... yes ppl football fever still not leaving me haha...)
once i started smiling... i started enjoying my game... and when i started enjoying my game i feel i played better... (though i didnt score or assist =\ .... so cha...)

mmm.. not gonna referee the games tomorrow... im on sick leave haha... the head wont leave me alonE!!!! like headache and non-stop thinking!!! ubber heavy!!!
yes ppl... i know i should try to sleep... well tried... couldnt... gave up... and so here i am! =D

writing about wat may seem like the most boring things in my life to you... =P....

found my hoobastank cd mmm nice nice... "So why are you running awaY?"
hits