Wednesday, July 12, 2006

if tomorrow never comes

one day ill end the confusion...
one day ill end the sadness
one day ill wipe away your tears...
one day ill protect u from life's worries
one day ill guide u every step of the way
one day my world will belong to you
one day my heart, mind and soul will be yours to break...
one day my prayers will be answered...
but if tomorrow never comes, u will never know ever after..........


pretty intriguing post... especially from a mind that is soooo tired ... its 1.30 am
and ive got school at 8am later (which means i wake up at 6am) ive gt so many things to do....
but ive got so many thoughts to analyze...
so many thoughts i want to understand ...
so much so that i feel my mind is blocked half the time...

"tonight my world begins again... i wish everyone is loved tonight... so take these words and sing out loud cause everone is forgiven now... cause tonight's the night the world begins again..."

i hope for a better world...
i keep none for myself....

"living a life that i cant leave behind....."
"everday my confusion grows"

"will she ever doubt the way i feel about her in my heart?"

"if u leave where will u go? before the regret u hold in your heart will start to show?"

i dream i dont sleep...




-these are all random thoughts from a random mind.... its gotta get out someway... but i still feel this heavy load on my shoulders that i cant relieve myself off.... =\ -
hits