Monday, July 10, 2006

Quizzy from princess smiley...

My teacher once said that I am a fat lazy pig (for nt doing my homework and sleeping in class) =P
Never in my life have I been this happy (since the beginning of this year... happiest b'day ever!)
The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is me, myself and I
I like lines because erm... "They are a basic element in art&design" (i scored 14/15 for the module quiz hehe =P)
When I'm nervous my hands tremble... i dont speak much cause im afraid i might puke.. my heart works overtime... my mind bounces up and down in my head...
The last time I laughed was just now... but i dont remember what for....
My hair is messy/bushy and blah blah blah... but i like it mmmm =D (be content with what u have *nods head*)
My feet are size 10 & 1/2... and they stink ( i just came home from school can!)
Last last Christmas was just like every other normal day... =(
When I turn my head left, im looking out my study window and i see the breath-taking cloudy sky in different shades of blue... and my hair is blown back by the nice cool breeze... *sighs a happy sigh*
When I turn my head right, i see my mom at her laptop(playing solitaire again i think haha... i see my sketchbook with my assignment i have yet to complete... i see my stupid apple laptop thats causing me migrains everytime cause it wont turn on!!!... i see my joystick(that i play fifa with when dx and rez come over hahaha).... and i see the rest of the messy room that is the study mmm...
When i look down i see my stinky, veiny feet? haha....
The craziest recent event was hmmmmmmmmmmm..... doing up the stupid Interview show's Proposal and its brother the Production Booklet.... (no fun no fun no fun!! *shakes head*)
By this time next year I will be erm... complaining about the work i need to do for school erm... hopefully playing with a division 1 team in the floorball league...... be very very very happy coz erm... no idea mmmm haha... (think happy thoughts!)
I have a hard time understanding the world ..... ( 2 words covers everthing there is... but lets play along mmm haha ill list some ) lets see... People (who are posers/attention seekers, or the crazy things they do), Life?, Love?(coz ppl simply dont understand the meaning of love sometimes mmm), myself? haha (thats why i drive myself nuts sometimes) and everything else that i cant think off right now mmm...
One time at a family gathering i was actually enjoying myself...(most of my family gatherings are pretty much the same.... =( )
You know i like-like you when u know... (it'll just drop from the sky into ur head haha)
If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be the person who gave me the award ( and ask if he/she got the right person cause i didnt enter any competition haha mmm)
and the "boss" of course mmm
Triangles are stupid bcos they are SO INTERESTING!!! haha... i love them cause they are stupidly interesting... i love them cause i topped the class in a couple of math tests thanks to them mmmm (sec 4 only haha... i was failing maths for 3 and a half years and then suddenly topping the class mmm haha... Mr.Koh(my maths teacher) was like O.O... are you on crack melvin? haha)
My ideal breakfast is sitting under the sky... in a nice wide open field... its not too hot and its really windy.... people being happy left and right ... and im sitting there with someone special mmm (hopefully in the future yesh mmm picnic anyone?)
If you make me really happy i'll do my best to return the favour mmm plus i'll probably be smiling/laughing so hard that my cheeks would ache
Where do you plan to visit anytime soon the bathroom to take a shower mm haha.. i'd like to go to europe!!!!
Girls are complicated
Guys are complicated too haha
I'd stop my wedding if i know its not going to last anyway.(mm same as the princess mmm... e.g. if i found out my fiancee was in actual fact a guy mmm like OMG! haha)
The world could do without politicians.... (they are technically the main source of conflict)
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than eat it haha......
Most recent thing you've bought yourself was a no not a... was 4 chocolate pancakes for snacks mmm *Yummy yummY!*
Most recent thing someone else bought you was hmmm.... its been awhile since anyone bought me anything in real life mmm (i like to buy my own stuff mmm) so ill have to say the shirt that the princess bought me yesterday in o2jam...(though im nt sure i received it yet...
My least favourite time of the day is when i am sleepin... (though la la land isnt that bad...)
And by the way, please hold on to me before i toss my apple laptop out thw window cause it still wont start .... =/
The last time I was high i had just scored the equalising goal in the Nighthawks and Millenia game last last weekend... haha ( i did the fly emirates thingy infront of the millenia bench.. like adding oil to the fire)
The person whom I last talked to told me that i am crazy for eating so many chocolate pancakes mmm haha =D
Last night, i was doing the Production Booklet with dx for the interview show... and watching the world cup mmm
There's this girl I know who will behead me if i dont contribute constantly to the mrsfieldsforjamaine's fund =P
There's this guy I know who is the laziest person on earth *shakes head* hes worst than me mmm.... and he has the same initials as me... MC
I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy HAPPY!
I'm listening to Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
I last ate 4 chocolate pancakes? haha
My bedsheet is not expensive at all mmm haha
I smell the stink of my feet haha...
On my table, i have too many things to type out...
My full name is chan chee hung melvin (if i had it my way i would get my name changed to melvin maosi finwe ancalimon chee hung haha... then i wouldnt need to take the name of a bas*toooot* mmm...
hits