Sunday, November 19, 2006

i'm screaming for icecreammm....

yes...i've decided i wanna make myself happy by endulging myself with icecream...
i will drown myself in the icecreamm... on thursday after french.. hopefully .. unless tw really needs to study for his stats test on friday...
i should be sleeping... but i don't feel like taking the intiative...
cause it'll mean i'll rush through the next 6/7 hours of life...
and i'm really "life-conscious" now...
(i've been thinking of the D word.. *shhhhhhhhh*)
sounds crazy.. but i'm freaking myself out... so i need the damn icecreammm fast!!
(k for all those that don't know what the D word is it's dying...)
BUT DONT FREAK OUT I'M NOT SUICIDAL!
k... just had to put that in bold cause people love running around screaming stuff like
"MELVIN'S THINKING ABOUT JUMPING OFF A CLIFF! WHATEVER SHALL WE DOOOooooOOooooo"
yes... so if u've already done the running around and screaming i'm sorry u wasted ur energy for nothing... and don't go signing me up for 'em weird anti-depression club things... i'm NOT suicidal.. i've simply been feeling that life is too short for my liking...
(cause i nearly got runover by a van the other day... but i'm still in one piece *i think*)
yes.. so i'm really really all about the rushing cause life is short...
that's why i'm doing stuff that young ppl dont usually do.. like take courses at 17 when everyone else is like 25 or something... preparing for retirement at the age of 17 (dont laugh.. i wanna see the world... and die from a overload of high quality chocolate... )
if u wanna go why not go in stylee?

maybe it's just me, couldn't you believe? all that was said and done wasn't just deceiving...

SHOW ME THE ICECREAM!!!! *bangs table like tom cruise(only i've got longer hair and i wear glasses and i dont have perfect teeth.. BUT! i'm taller than him -heeeeeeee-)
but being tall isn't everything... (k all of u probably think i'm trying to redeem myself just in case tom cruise decides to sue me for "defaming" him...... -and u are correct!-)
-though it'd be cool.. i'll get autographs and sell 'em to the diehard fans and recover my debts...-
now back to why being tall isn't good.. because buses weren't made for tall people...
I've hit my head while exiting the bus so many times! STUPID I KNOW!
(but that's the reason! everytime i hit my head i get stupider... it's a killer cycle... )
won't someone design a "tall people" friendly bus! LIKE COME ON!!!

i is needing to brainwash myself with icecreammmmmmmmm

i miss the good old times where there was always something happening every night... and spending 'em late nights with friends... walking around like random souls.. and eating late night prata... and (ICE CREAM!).. and being pulled over by the police and sharing our chips with them while they made sure we weren't crack addicts... or wanted for stealing a $2 pack of chips.. that they happened to be sharing and were now as guilty as we were...
muaha! last touch!!! *runs around*
now be a good law-abiding citizen, handcuff urself and turn urself in...
that's a good lad *jail cell doors slam shut...*
*Mission Impossible 5! The Breakout!*
*M.I. soundtrack plays.. "dada dada dada dada"
TomCruise-" Don't worry my innocent law-abiding friend... i shall set you free and we can both find the ever evil maosiiii "
*gasps from audience*
ILAF (basically means innocent law-abiding friend)- "I'm Free I'm Free I'm Free!"
TC-" ok let's go.. my sources tell me maosi *gasps* was last seen in Gelare on Sixth Ave eating icecream... quick let's go before.. *Clang!* what the?! why did u lock urself back in?!!!"
ILAF-"i .. i... i don't feel like going out.... it's such a big world out there....and and.."
TC-" this is no time to start realising the world is huge and u are a small little dot that can't even be seen..
ILAF-" yah thx *rolls eyes* that really helps..."
TC-*slaps ILAF* "WAKE *slap* UP *slap*"
ILAF-*O.O*
*ling ding ling ding ling ding*
ILAF-" ICEEEeeeCreaAAmMM!!"
TC-"Wat the?!"
ILAF-*runs out of cell following the sound of the icecream bell...*
maosi-"Huan Ying Lai Dao Shen Ling!"
ILAF and TC together-"Huh?!"
maosi-"Welcome To The Jungle! it's the name of my icecream truck u dimbos.."
ILAF and TC together- "OHhhhh!"
TC-" quick lets catch him! k on three u go by his left i'll go right... and .. oi!"
*ILAF hands maosi 50cents for a popsicle*
TC-*O.O"*

will maosi's evil scheme of selling addictive icecream to the masses and using it as a tool to rule the world succeed? Tune in next time on another episode of "Maosi Love IceCream"
also! if u like this how, u'll love "Maosi Love Wasting Peoples Time by Talking About How Much He Loves Ice Cream!"

yes... i love my random icecream loving self...
(which is why i can't be suicidal... cause i think i'm smart enough to know there isn't icecream in heaven...) ladies and gents key word here is "think"

k goodnight world it's exactly midnight...
hits