Sunday, November 05, 2006

determined to be lost out in space...

i can't help it i've got the urge to let the world know...

I'm NOT PURE CHINESE!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
.....
...
..
*goes on and on and on...*

according to my mama who told me according to her mama that according to her mama's mama,
i've got a tinge of russian and manchurian blood in me...
(i sound like that pepsi drink "with a tinge of lemon..")
and maybe.. just maybe a tinge of gypsy blood too.. so coooool!
I'm gonna learn russian after finishing french and german... mmhmm.. must must must..
*does the russian dance with the arms folded, squating down and kicking*... (anyone seen Balto? and the russian dancing duck? no? oh well.. u'll see it someday i guess...)
but who cares!!! russian! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
ppl who know me for a long time will know what this means to me.. because i've never felt truly chinese (*gasps*) yes.. it's true...
i despise the chinese!! (nah just kidding..)
who cares?!! russiann!!!weeeeee...

and my sister and I are contemplating changing sirnames oui oui oui....
u guys didn't think i'd keep my current one right? i mean after all i've gone through? 18 years of being a Chan is enough... i refuse to be related... determined no to be related...
(i sound like.. u guessed it Voldemort eeeeeeviiiilllllll)
my sis has one...
Halley....
"Fine evening Mr.Halley!"
ooooo =D ca va!
*does the russian dance again...*
(btw.. Halley was actually a comet that flew pass earth the year my sister was born.. it does so every 76 years -ithink- so cool... oui oui.. like "FreeedoooOOOM!" -kjustbeingrandomhere-)
who cares?!! RUSSIAN!!! (k i promise i'll stop it...)

we can't change who we were born to be...

i agree... i was born not to be a Chan... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Melvin Halley..... (it's got a ring to it... haha... )
WHO CARES??!!! RUSSIAN!!!!

*shuts up*

it's my fault.. i know it's me... so blame me not urself..
and hate me not urself...
and forget me not your world...
and find someone there and not someone lost out in space...
hits