Monday, September 18, 2006

smile with me... ce n'est pas incroyable...

*Now Playing Lifehouse - Undone*

I can see it in your eyes you're hurting
but pain is part of learning who you are
all these truths can sometimes be deceiving
when your whole world comes crashing to the ground

tell me everything you need now anything at all
and I will be the one who's waiting anytime you fall
yeah, when you come undone
when you come undone

you know I can't be like everybody
cause I can't tell you what you want to hear
I don't know if I can make it better
all I know is I will be around

tell me everything you need now anything at all
and I will be the one who's waiting anytime you fall
yeah, when you come undone
when you come undone

when all the plans you made are lying on the floor
and all your dreams are turning into nothing more
when all your hope has left you know you're not alone
just hold on, hold on

tell me everything you need now anything at all
and I will be the one who's waiting anytime you fall
yeah, when you come undone
when you come undone
when you come undone

---------------------------------

a song to remember this... great song oui........

if i knew the right words to say... i'd be like everyone else...

busy day ahead... heading to school for a film club meeting (sgNewWave)... looks very interesting... mmhmmmmm.... and after that i've still got my coaching course test to sit for at night.. though thankfully it'll end earlier today.. will be able to get home and get a good nights sleep... work tomorrow morning... and then... a completely free day? haha... not sure what i'll do...
was thinking of setting myself a training schedule... train myself... 2 days of aerobic training(long-distance) and probably 1 day of anaerobic lactic training..(sprints lasting more a minute at a time... sounds tiring right? but its for the better i guess haha... training this wednesday night! weeeee so excited... finally... a chance to see how rusty i've become... and theres no french hw for thursday (we think she forgot see... and convieniently "forgot" to remind her...) haha...
and training on friday toooo... and possibly a friendly match against my school on saturday haha.. (this will be the 2nd time im playing against them for my new club.. they've improved alot.. we've deproved a little... ) man i wanna join the ngee ann poly team... maybe next year... but i wanna play for IVP... hmmm.. dont think they'll take me into the IVP squad now... i haven't been going to training a whole year can? haha.. asking for something like joining the IVP squad given my position would be *slits throat* mmhmmmm....

all in all just another day's gone... so hold on... hold on... and i'll be the one waiting anytime you fall....
hits