Wednesday, September 13, 2006

book of thoughts...

i think for the past couple of months.. ive been ignoring something else... my tummy haha...
i havent been going on my usual indulging spreeeesss and to dream of food (especially on a empty tummy during coaching course lecture...) food like...

-Pecan Pie (from pinetree club a place i used ot go when i was young nt even sure if its still around... a page out of my past....)
-Scrambled Eggs and Honey baked ham with bread (for breakfast.. topped off with orange juice)
-Good Pasta (as specialy the one in San Diegoooo -sofaraway..- but it was amazing like gourmet even though it was just a small diner...
the next one jsut makes me wanna go Oh My God!
-Pancakes! from The House Of Pancakes in america... (extremely fluffy! chocolate pancakes filled full of goooey chocolate.. maple syrup for the plains.. ice cream.. and more pancakes!! OMG!)
-Mashed potatoes... (haha... no idea... where that came from..)

thats it im going to find something to eat right now... haha.. *looks around for people drooling*
:P i hope i filled ur appetite for gooood food...

hmm before i go... got a pretty angry song... but u dont feel it with this version (the acoustic version)... maybe when im really standing on the edge of the fryingpan ill put up the original hardcore, angry, scream and shout version... another time...

*Now Playing Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane (acoustic)*

If I had to
I would put myself right beside you
So let me ask
Would you like that?
Would you like that?


And I don't mind
If you say this love is the last time
So now I'll ask
Do you like that?
Do you like that?

Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane
So tell me how it should be

Try to find out what makes you tick
As I lie down
Sore and sick
Do you like that?
Do you like that?

And I don't mind
If you say this love is the last time
Just let me say that
I'd like that
I like that

Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane
As I burn another page
As I look the other way
I still try to find my place in the diary of Jane
So tell me how it should be

Desperate, I will crawl
Waiting for so long
No love, there is no love
Die for anyone
What have I become

Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane
As I burn another page
As I look the other way
I still try to find my place
In the diary of Jane
hits