Saturday, September 09, 2006

no name face...

just...

went to smiley lady's blog.. and she's got this neat song playing by lifehouse.. then it hit me.......
i dont have all em' lifehouse's albums yep... just got No Name Face.. and the first song that played mesmerised me..... it's Just so how i feel right now... ya know? well maybe not.. neverminds....

just... dont know what to expect...

gonna hopefully get my dayview game with skools floorball tomorrow.... i dont know if i feel confident enough though... on friday we were taught about Mental Skills Training and how it is more important then all the other aspects of your game.... and it hit me (gosh im getting hit by alot of things right? maybe the next one's.................................
just dont.... )
the reason why i cant perform in competitive games as well as i do in training sessions and watever.. is because im not mentally strong enough...
it's the human mind again...
and the lecturer told us how being mentally strong is more than just something we use in game.. but the skills we learn can crossover into everyday stuff.. like controling emotions and everything... (u'd become the most introverted person on earth... at the cost of looking like nothing is happening in ur life... nothing is bothering you... you'd be just like a stone statue... right?)
just.... how strong do i wanna be?
somehow there's this new perspective of life and stuff that jumped into me out of no where...
ha... i think im thinking too much(again?) nevermind... gonna run off into the music....

*Now Playing Lifehouse - Everything*

find me here
speak to me
i want to feel you
i need to hear you
you are the light
that is leading me
to the place where
i find peace again

you are the strength
that keeps me walking
you are the hope
that keeps me trusting
you are the life to my soul
you are my purpose
you are everything

and how can i
stand here with you
and not be moved by you
would you tell me
how could it be
any better than this

you calm the storms
you give me rest
you hold me in your hands
you won't let me fall
you still my heart
and you take my breath away
would you take me in
would you take me deeper now

'cause you're all i want
you are all i need
you are everything
everything

just... please dont say just to me.....
just move on?
just forget it?
just dont speak?
just do nothing? and let the road make dust outta me?
hits