Thursday, September 21, 2006

dumb you!? no.... it's me

the timetable is out... and its not the prettiest sight ever... ive to wake up 6am on mondays, wednesdays and thursdays... and 7am on tuesday and friday...
crazyyyy... and they mixed our classes up! some crazy people decided 1 full academic year would be too long for a class to bond together... and throw us into different classes again... wheres... t1b1 gone??????? *sob* les garcons de riviere is split up... ( i did say i missed it...)

on a brighter note! =D (nothing 'seems' to dampen my spirits... does it?)
i received a call at like 11.30 this morning (while i was sleeping.. dumb lady... let me sleeep! haha)
anyways the news was i got nominated by one of my lecturers... (ive a pretty good idea whooo..) to go for this Leadership course... the coolest part is! (What was the 1st human weakness?)
FREE SHIRT! haha... its not just any shirt.. its the 'Film and Media School' society shirt.. how cool is that?! :D

(psst.. erez is being a (erm another word for donkey).. he's comparing our timetables.. and how he has "shorter days".... *rolls his eyes so far back u can only see whitesss*)

im Xtremely tired!
after training today... (which was superb! i couldnt believe myself!! its the first time i've hit my top form in such a long long timeeee)

(erez is being a bigger 'DONKEY' by saying at least his dad can send him to school.... so he can leave his house later.. which technically means dont need to wake up so early... anyone got a impact drill? i'd like to hmmm... (its pretty graphic stuff... ill tell yall the key words...
*starts counting em off his fingers*
brutally, mutilate, and lastly (how can we forget the subject right?) EREZ)

ok i dont feel like ermmm (keywords) him anymore mmhmm..

Dumb Melvin...Dumb Bloody Dumb. What Did i do?? I get good classmate? haha says:
me 7.15 coz atleast my dad can send
=]maosi[= standing '3 doors down' in 'my world' says:
STOP RUBBING IT IN!
=]maosi[= standing '3 doors down' in 'my world' says:
haha
=]maosi[= standing '3 doors down' in 'my world' says:
thank you
Dumb Melvin...Dumb Bloody Dumb. What Did i do?? I get good classmate? haha says:
hahaha i am not
Dumb Melvin...Dumb Bloody Dumb. What Did i do?? I get good classmate? haha says:
man i guess i win some i lose some man
Dumb Melvin...Dumb Bloody Dumb. What Did i do?? I get good classmate? haha says:
i get ____ and ____ but then i think my timetable the most lucky
Dumb Melvin...Dumb Bloody Dumb. What Did i do?? I get good classmate? haha says:
so god is fair i guess
Dumb Melvin...Dumb Bloody Dumb. What Did i do?? I get good classmate? haha says:
ask me wake up early so i can pray my dusk prayer and then go home early
Dumb Melvin...Dumb Bloody Dumb. What Did i do?? I get good classmate? haha says:
but it wont be same with out u bradder! haha
=]maosi[= standing '3 doors down' in 'my world' says:
wah lao.. im touched...
=]maosi[= standing '3 doors down' in 'my world' says:
*sniff*
Dumb Melvin...Dumb Bloody Dumb. What Did i do?? I get good classmate? haha says:
hahaha

(the blankos away are people mm.. i shall say no more.. but this.. Industry Observers! ok)
-i wanted to tell him something erm selfish...( someone shoot me..) when he said "I win some i lose some..." i think yall can pretty much guess.. but it didnt come out of my mouth! doesnt count-
isit me or am i a little crazier today? i think its the fact i've been having a huge headache since this morning... (and i still went for training heeeee *guilty*)
i'd like to say so many other things... but ill get one sentence to sum the whole story up...

"Hearts are broken, by words left unspoken..."

mhmmmm... *refuse* to say anymore...

theres a liverpool match later @ 2.55am!! im so tempted to watch! but theres work tmr! and after work tw and me are going to play street soccer with some old mates... not sure if ill have time to come home to sleep and go back out for dinner with the french classmates before french lessons.. (im willl stoneeee... mademoiselle smiley! u are not allowed to stone tomorrow haha.. u've to be snappy and help tw and me out if the dramaqueen decides to give us group presentation again...

wheres the couple of words u used to say? though it doesnt seem significant.. it means a whole lot lot lot to me...
"it's not what you say, its what you do.. because what u say will be forgotten someday..."
but these words are more like hmm a action to be done... it's a 'dynamic action'...
ahhh nevermind... it's just the human mind being silly as usual ain't it?


the goo goo dolls are singing iris in the background... sheeesh... "perfect timing"
hits