Tuesday, September 19, 2006

the dream house as promised..

as always... i let my dreams get the better of me.. and ive always thought.. if i'm gonna dream, i might as well dream big...

i'd like to have my house look very hmm... glassy... glass everywhere.. so even though im indoors.. i wont feel trapped within walls.. cause i can see wats happening outside.. hopefully a nice view of the sun rising and setting... and i can just sit and stare out the walls of glass... lose myself in time... haha... cool right? plus if i have a big big hall like this one.. can have like mad parties or something.. movie screenings get like a projector or something ... and have parquet(isit spelt like this?) flooring... i always prefered the feel of nicely finished wood rather than tiles... (can even play floorball if its big enough haha.. ill buy special 'GerFlor' matting to protect the wood floor...) wow im thinking big haha...

Who wouldnt want something like this? (ignore the indoor palm trees haha...) im talking about the staircase... so nice.. overlooking the entire main hall... nice nice nice nice... dont know if i'll want a lift haha... going up and down the stairs like that look troublesome.. hmm maybe a lift only for cargo like erm.. super bulky items like furniture? and all that jazz.. or if i fall and leave myself wheelchair bound for the rest of my life ... i'll use the lift... mmhmmm... man i can picture it in my head alreadyyyy...
*sighs a contented sigh*

but it'll only be a house... warm love is needed for a home...

i'll get a couple of pets then haha... like a oldenglish sheepdog maybe? haha... (it'll probably mop all my floors for me with the super long hair...)
'quiet', 'interactive' pets... they'll add in companionship in such a huge house like this one... big and small... and i'll get my sister to do all the vet stuff haha (@ a discount of course! i am her brother after all haha...)

the future seems bright... and not so distant...

and im gonna learn driving immediately after my birthday next year... and i'll get one of those "Clean Cars" that run on hydrogen haha... k im really losing it...

dream on till your dream comes true...
hits