Thursday, September 07, 2006

possibly over-thinking...

*pulls sleeve*
-excuse me.. are you going somewhere???


starting my "work" tmr... 2 hours of work in the morning.. @ toa payoh mrt givin out newspapers.. (i've to admit i never thought i'd be a 'paper-boy') but still... might be fun... im getting more pocket money just by putting a paper in 'em ppls hands.. how easy is that!

~me?

had another lesson of french with miss"imaevilwitchfromouterspacethatusedtobeasealion"
she's just so........................ yah? getting lost in class and when u try to get back onboard and ask for her help, she'll be "u r strong enuff u dont need my help... and yet u ask?"
*super rolls eyes...*

-yes you dumbyyyyy

i cant wait for sunday... it'll mean a couple of things...
1. pesta sukan cup and my first competitive game with my new team
2. end of 2nd week of coaching course last week to go...
3. 1 day closer to *ahem*coughcough* and maybe happiness mmhmmmm... dont know wat to expect... like really not a clue... hopeless or wat?! "you foolish fool.."

~where should i be going?

'it' is so draining.. like reeeeeeeeaaaaaaally... 'IT!' (i never fail to be a fool..)
and did bad for the french evaluation as expected... mmhmmmm... dunno wat i'll do... probably pay the french tution teacher more rabbits in hope of her passing me more knowledge... mmhmmmm...

-thats your problem... self-denial my friend... you fooooooolish foooooool...
'stuff' doesn't float around forever you know.... *points* thats where u should be heading...


~*Golem from LOTR* "It's too risky, it's too risky....."
"Go away..."

-"Go away? muahahhaha..."
that's whats gonna happen... it's gonna go away.. and im gonna go with it... and imagine... think of wat will be..... here you go... *holds out a 'red sock'* take it... tis' the key to your dreams... tis' the key to ur dreams becoming a reality... becoming ur life... but will you take it?
will u reach for the stars? or will u let it bounce past and let the world be against such a monstrosity... as you?

~*sings...* "You are... my lucky star... i saw you from afar...2 lovely eyes at me they were gleaming.. beaming... I was star-struck!
You've opened heaven's portal here on earth for this poor mortal...
you are my lucky star..."
*drifts away...*
hits