Sunday, September 03, 2006

the smile i cant wipe off... =)

*Now Playing Michael Buble - The Way You Look Tonight*

Some day, when I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight.

You're lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft,
There is nothing for me but to love you,
And the way you look tonight.

With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fears apart
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
It touches my foolish heart.

Mm... Lovely ... Never, ever change.
Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it?
'Cause I love you ... Just the way you look tonight.

With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fears apart...
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
It touches my foolish heart.

Oh... Lovely ... don't you ever change.
Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it?
'Cause I love you ... Just the way you look tonight.

Mm, tonight.

-----------------------------

i just feel like dancing... like i was on court today haha... i dont understand why this smile i wear just wont leave haha... even though we were on the receiving end of a thrashing... but still smiling haha.. weirdo i am... and dancing while refin' haha... i think i feel a glowwwww coz im thinking of you.. oh please dont change the song.. cause its just how i feel tonight..

"My day will be boring if i dont get to see you..."
thats one of the nicks on my msn list... i think i should tell him listen to this song haha.. oh my oh my... i feel like dancing.. *leaps* nightfever this is...

no it doesnt touch my heart.. it grabs it and swings it around...

i think something's wrong with the stomach... didnt eat anything at all today until at night.. went with my mum to get some "ba chow meee" (erez dun ask.. its not halal... haha)

everyone wont feel the same as me.. but i'd tell everyone to enjoy such a perfect night...

to the world... id say... smile =)
hits