Wednesday, November 07, 2007

i feel like

SHIT! Absolutely sucky... think it's cause i didn't get enough sleep last night.. everything around just feels so F***ed...

I'm moody as a kitty can be..

everything is irritating me..

i was walking home.. and this chubby guy kept running a couple of meters in front of me everytime i overtook him.. how stupid is that?
OI CHUBBY BABA! WHO SAY I'M RACING WITH YOU.. seriously WTF?!
all i wanted to do was have a nice quiet walk home.. after a long dang-diggity day.. stupid idiot RAWR!

and guess what? my iPod ran out of batt.. SAD!
i hit a kerb in driving today.. and that's SAD! freaking disappointing.. A KERB MELVIN! HOW IN HELL DO YOU HIT A KERB?!

i'm disappointed that i still find myself disappointed.. (what a killer cycle)

there's this strange request in me.. but stranger than strange..
stranger than the strangest stranger in a strange strange situation in the strangest place...
it is irritating..

EVERYTHING! IS IRRITATING..

Grump-Wumpy-Lumpy Kitty's got Lumps in those Dumps that go Stump-Stamp-Stomp..

I pray i'll wakey tomorrow.. and it'll all be a bad dream.. but i know better..
waking up tomorrow just makes it a nightmare.. Work Work Work..
I need sleep..
But i wanna watch my new movie (Mission To Mars -Brian De Palma 4.9/10 on IMDB.. WTF?!).. might help me get out of this grumpy-wumpy mood..
or maybe watching it just proves what i'm beginning to believe.. i've horrid taste..
hits