Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the "Day, Ix" quiz

Some Quiz
1. (the person who tagged you is) - DXTEHSEX hurhur

2. (your relationship with him/her is) - best bro bro bro bro to the coreness..

3. (5 impressions you have of him/her) - Outrageous, Hilarious, Extrovert to the Xtreme, The Sex, SAGOD *bows*

4. (the most memorable thing he/she has done for you) - Produce with me for my first ever project in FSV

5. (the most memorable words he/she has said to you) - J'ai une grandeux coq (AHHAHAHA)

6. (if he/she becomes your lover, you will) - Loool that's not gonna happen.. but if it does due to some weird circumstance i'll say i'm blessed lol... (BUT IT"S NOT GONNA HAPPEN CAUSE WE'RE BOTH STRAIGHT AND I'M A HOMOPHOBE)

7. (if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be) - It'S NOT FREAKING HAPPENING ALREADY! rofl

8. (if he/she becomes your enemy, you will) - Go emo and "Cut my wrist and black my eyes!"

9. (if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be) - I became a complete jackass and deserve to die

10. (the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is) - I don't know.. he already has a XBOX 360.. i mean what more could he want? hahahah.. like i don't know win him a chance to have a romantic dinner with Mandy Moore by selling my soul lol

11. (your overall impression of him/her is) - he is my father and i am luc (lol)

12. (how you think people around you will feel about you) - will feel about me if i do what? I think people get irritated by me easily.. because i'm just irritating

13. (the characteristic you love about yourself is) - I don't know.. curiosity? (which kills the cat 10 out of 10 times? *shrug*)

14. (the characteristic you hate about yourself is) - ah too many to state.. so let's just say everything for now.. I hate myself lol

15. (the most ideal person you want to be is) - Caring, Sensitive to others, independent, passionate

16. (for people that care and like you, say something to them) - I'm sorry for being an asshole lately..lol.. I'm hoping it's a phase that will past

17. (pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you)
Do I have to?

(but everyone's got better stuff to do so u really dun have to)
1)Thong Wah (lol like kena put up straight away)
2)Ifan
3)Calvin mannnnn
4)Qammie?
5)jj? (hahaha)
6)Lam the man
7)Smiley lady! ^^
8)Nigel!
9)PeiZhen!
10)Tsar hahahah.. (dunno if u still read)
*oh and u guys can just like skip all the questions about like having a relationship with me lol.. quite ridiculous*

(Who is no.6 having a relationship with?) - Lam?! Hurrrrrrr i don't knowww like everyone loves him wahahha

(Is no.9 a male or female?) - Female lol... cause she gets angsty and moody sometimes.. but her baking rocks.. it's why nigel looks more adorably chubby now hahaha

(If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?) - O.O they don't know each other.. i don't think they'll fit lol

(When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?) - Just now before my 1st dinner at Alumni

(What kind of music does no.8 like?) - this fella likes a whole load.. but i'll remember him as the one who intro-ed Motion City Soundtrack to me hurhur

(Does no.1 has any siblings?) - Funny enough, Thong Wah has 2 brothers.. and i didn't know until recently LOL I'M SORRY!

(Will you woo no.3?) - I don't wanna get beaten up O.O.. he's got the muay thai thing going on mannnnn it's in his genes hurhur (and i'm straight)

(How about no.7 ?) - who can't love this fun person honestly lol..

(Is no.4 single?) - I think so *nod*

(What's the surname of no.5?) - LEE JUN JIE! (the french should make an exception for him in 'Articles' and name him Le JJ)

(What's the hobby of no.4?) - hahaha she likes dancing i think.. and and and.. eating fries with mayo lol ^^.. and laughing and laughing and laughing lol

(Do no.5 and 9 get along well?) - JJ and PEA? WHHAHAHAHHAHA.. aye they get on well enough.. lol

(Where is no.2 studying at?) - Ifan.. Innova JC (good luck for the 'A's bro!)

(Say something casual about no.1) - WE NEED TO FREAKING JAM SOON! DAMN IT! MERDE! (and did u know Nike pronounced Nic in french means Fuck? LOL)

(Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?) - Nigel's my love.. step aside Pea rofl..

(Where does no.9 live?) - She lives like near NP and like opposite King Albert's Park.. which is like just enviously close to school

(What colour does no.4 like?) - QAMMIE I DUNNO! Pink? Black? Gold? (like her jacket? haha)

(Are no.5 and 1 best friends?) - nope lol... but if they got to know each other.. they'll get along lol.. both extremely lovely people.

(Does no.7 like no.2?) - They don't know each other lol.. yah.. they might, they might not.. i'm in no place to say

(How did you get to know no.2?) - This guy's like the only one ever! EVER! that i can like shut my eyes and make a pass knowing he will be there to receive.. we've this telepathy going on.. got to know him in Secondary school yeaaaaap..

(Does no.1 have any pets?) - I don't think so hurhur.. did u have fish? i don't know dun remember lol.. been awhile since i went to like ur place

(Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?) - hahahha no comment.. but if i had to pick the sexiest person in the world... I would say DX cause he's the sex right there lol enough said..
hits