Wednesday, October 31, 2007

cuddled up.. and comfy... ALMOST!

there's a small pebble on my bed that i can't seem to get rid off.. and it's irritating.. kitty now has to resort to all sorts of methods to get some decent rest and peace of mind..

Okay! first!

I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry Smiley Lady!!!! >.<
i'll make it up to u, for not firing this lousy gardener lol.. i'll like treat u Fish and Co or something hurhur... or (what was that "jap" thingum place we kept going to eat at Dhoby ghaut? I honestly can't recall O.O.. the one where they make us pay them for us to cook ourselves? lol) or my personal favorite... Brownies :D heeeeee.. or like Famous Amos.. heeeeeeeeee :D :D

Anyways happy birthday!!! again.. ppl just never get sick of good things *nod*

i just got home from school 15 mins ago.. You wouldn't believe lol how tired i am.. IT'S RIDICULOUS! and all i did was sit down and feed my mind! That's not tiring!! unless whatever i'm feeding my mind is boring..

but the extra long 4 hour and 30 minute scriptwriting class though extended, and was the last class of the day... didn't make me feel lethargic.. ( i actually wanted more MUAHAH *evil laugh*)
yes i am sadistic.. hurhurhur
tomorrow's gonna be a pain.. my got CG.. and we all know what comes with CG.. -.-
but at least i get to get up at 9am.. instead of 7am.. (i find it ridiculous that i've to wakey 2 hours before school starts -.- ... even though i've been doing it for a year and a half now)

In 3 weeks, I will get my driver's license (yes i'm confident.. cocky and arrogant.. I CANNOT FAIL! there's nothing on earth or out of this world that can stop me from passing the test.. NOTHING!)

i had the most emo and irritated bus ride home just now.. lol.. mainly because i think i was listening to a sad sad song by evanescence (thus the emoness) and cause there were Year 1s sitting all around me like making a huge fuss.. AND I COULD STILL HEAR THEM THOUGH I WAS WEARING IN-EAR.. EARPHONES! do you know how irritating that is?! it's like a fly... wait make that 6 flies.. buzzing around ur ear... *smacks flies and burns them with a lighter*
(did i mention i've got sadistic tendencies?)

RAWRRRRRRRR! i wanna post up a new song.. but i'm damn lazy.. and my lappy's with chiam :( *sniff* i miss it already... the poor dear.. away from daddy.. *sniff*

-Random-
wanna know a secret? :P

I think i'm fat -.- ...

nahh i'm just messing with yall..

GOOD NIGHT FELLOW PUNY EARTHLINGS! ( did i spell puny wrong? )
hits