Thursday, October 04, 2007

i'm ill again.. for the 2nd time in 2 bloody weeks -.-

so last night i thought i wanted to watch liverpool play.. which would mean i'd be up till 4am or so? and i'd to be awake by 8...
but seriously.. i skipped watching it.. had a nice long sleep and when i woke up.. i felt like shit.. absolutely crappy-like-beyond-crappy.
so i smsed my producer saying i'd do night shift.. thinking ifi popped in the stupid "drowsiness tablet thingum" for i dunno what on earth, given by the doc the first round, i'd sleep all day and change my body time zone to like night shift mode *nod* ... brilliant?

NOT BLOODY SO! I'M AWAKE NOW AT 10.30AM AND THAT'S HARDLY NIGHT SHIFT MODE ROFL...

stupid drugs.. they work when u don't want them to like when u're working with heavy machinery and trying to save an arm *Saw 4, Loud grinding and splattering noise* >.< .. but when u want them to work they really don't? *Long take of mao sitting in bed eyes wide open like he's had too much caffeine O.O* I'M SO IRRITATED! And the best part is i'm feeling better now.. SERIOUSLY.. WHAT'S THE POINT OF TELLING MY PRODCUER I CAN DO NIGHT SHIFT, IF I CAN REACH WORK NOW at like noon? or like have lunch then go and reach like 1pm? and be off by 9pm with 8 solid hours?! so i think i'm going to work.. *nod*.. i'm so embarrased lol.. like they'll all see me walk in at 1pm and think there's something wrong with me.. like day shift started at 10am >.<>.< heeyer.. (and ppl ask.. why do you bother what others think of you?)

well.. i usually try not to bother just that this time, what they think of me also influences future chances of getting a job there on the long term.. and on a more short term note, they have the money and can just snip awaay at my pay as they see fi... *Pulls hair out* RawrRR!

okay.. going to get ready for work now...
(btw... i love my new phone ^^)
hits