Sunday, September 30, 2007

and he said 'auf weidersehen, adieu, adieu, adieu..'

today was a boring day.. didn't go cut hair in the end cause i was too tired lol (but no comparison to dx and jj of course and probably calvin.. cause they definitely have to work harder than me)..

yeah but anyways.. boring but i learnt new songs on the guitar :D weee!

i don't know why.. but i suddenly had the urge to learn some 'Vertical Horizon' songs and then somehow when i thought of Vertical Horizon, i also thought of Snow Patrol lol..

so yeah learnt a few of their songs like like..

my fav for the day
-"Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol.. which is one of the songs they played at Live Earth and seriously was quite awesome wee! :D.. it's actually damn easy to play? just needs a lot of endurance haha cause my fingers cramp up after a bit.. but the sounds is just so awesome *nod*... gives me the tingly sensation like my hairs all standing, cause when i play it the sounds just so.. i dunno how to say.. awesome lol..
and and
-"Signal Fire" and "Run" and "Shut Your Eyes" (lol so consistent doncha thing?) and and of course the one most of you will know them by "Chasing Cars"...

and then for Vertical Horizon, i learnt

-"You're A God", and tried to learn "Everything You Want"? but like either my fingers not fast enough, so the sound doesnt' sound right when it gets out from the guitar.. or the guitar tab i was looking at was wrong... and learnt "Best I Ever Had"

so from signal fire,

The perfect words never crossed my mind,
'cause there was nothing in there but you.
I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me.
All I wanted just sped right past me,
While I was rooted fast to the earth.
I could be stuck here for a thousand years,
Without your arms to drag me out.

and run,

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

i think tmr might be going to tw's place to do some recording... *shrug* we'll see how luh..
nt sure how enthu i'll be tomorrow looool

imma feeling like i should go sleep soon *nod*.. been having headaches of late for no apparent reason to my knowledge.. maybe it's cause
i'm getting so tired, and so old...

not old in age! (dun bother trying xq lol.. i'm still younger than you :P.. dun get ur hopes up..)

open your eyes


hits