Friday, September 28, 2007

i hate it when i'm forgetful :(

i'm dead.. got so much explaining to do now.. cause i forgot like jerry's bday (nope dun think he reads this blog..)
anyways.. he's like my bestest friend, biker gang mate from primary, and secondary school..
we've got a long history..
and his bday was well. .yesterday which ended 44 minutes ago.. like WTF!

even with all the Friendster reminders i get in my email hahaha i can still forget!
i'm one forgetful kitty... tsk...

okay anyway.. short post.. because i'm tired lool let me explain how tired..

my bro and i were watching this funny "Megastructures" program on discovery channel... about like the biggest ships and things? and i just fell asleep.. lol.. like duno.. maybe it was boring? but seriously quite tired.. like people at work asked singwei and me to go with a couple of them to Velvet Underground? which is some glam rich people place i think loool.. like damn mad.. the dress code was stylish? so immediately said no haha. like i wasn't dressed for the part?

like i was wearing my fav pair of jeans, me lovely brown addidas shoes ^^ *loves*, the white shirt i bought from gina's ahahhaha that i love so much cause it's so handy.., and like my fav grey capricorn hoodie ^^ *loves x10* yah damn unglam for a high class party.. where there'll most likely be celebrities.. lol.. nope turn em down.. might have been fun though.. also cause i'm so tired..

okay tired.. yah so i went to sleep it was like.. 10.30pm? like damn early ahha earliest i've slept in months.. and like i just got up awhile ago at midnight to go shower.. lol cause i was still in the outfit i described above.. jeans and all.. and had weird dreams.. ah yes

i've been having the freaking mose nonsensical dreams of late.. last night, they were worstest-est-est-est-est ever!..

i dreamt i was acting? and my dad was also acting? like in the same movie? and he was supposed to "fake" stab me? and he actually did stab me? like and then got a wound and all.. then like we go for 2 more takes? and both takes he stab me still! and like all i can do is tell him what the hell u doing? kinda thing? then he'll say like sorry and shit and go for next take? yah but the 3rd take was when i passed out and fell into this new dream.. WHICH IS A FREAKING NIGHTMARE TOO! like I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS THOUGHT CAME OUT FORM..

LIKE SERIOUS DAMN SCARY...

i dreamt i was going out with a friend.. a close friend.. like go to this Horror performance/movie thing.. and we signed up for these special seats, which i forgot what they were called in the dream, but the idea was.. that if u sign up for those seats, you absolutely cannot leave halfway during the performance.. and u must seat through the whole scary thing? and like it's frontrow seats too? i think it was "Sane-mind" treatment seats or something i dunno damn wtf right? hahaha.. and basically, u'd be given the "Prime-house" seats in the theatre.. and be subjected to psychological or physical torture? so wtf.. made people... in my dream.. so that kinda makes me mad? hahahahha i can go write a new film script already.. loool
then like damn scary!
like the ju-on kid? was actually the lead performer? and he came out at first.. and liek not scary at first.. hten like got this dolphin sound? like there was a dolphin swimming behind? then the kid went backstage and

----Rated M18 by the MDA for extreme Gore----
like he brought back the dolphin? without it's freaking head! >.<>.<>.<>.< .. and was like sitting beside me.. taunting me.. i woke up damn scared! HAHHAHA like freaking hell! then i came out from brushing teeth and all and my room door was wide open!? I WAS LIKE WTF! WHY'S IT OPEN! then i realised my mum had come in to check if i was awake? omgggg.. u dun wanna know man ahhaha freaking SICK DREAM! i hate! no more! and I THOUGHT I SAID THIS WILL BE A SHORT POST! >.< kk i going back to sleep now.. good night people! have safe, nice sweet and simple dreams with no freakish stuff like bloody ju-on kids and dead dolphins :( ... Night!

(yes dx... we should sell Xiuqi on eBay.. i think safe to say there will be one very strong bidder ahhahahahahhaha L? and got Chee Weee! and JOHN JOHN JOHN! and LOVEY DOVEY! and i dun remember hahaha.. WOOPS! DID I JUST SAY ALL YOUR SCANDALS!? =X)
hits