Saturday, May 26, 2007

teeny tiny wee steps...

ah love the song that's playing now.. been searching for it for awhile... so to celebrate me finding it, here it is! =D

should get stefan and nigel to do a cover of this one.. heeee.. comeon let's find a day and JAM!!! RAR! sometime soon! cannot take it already tskkk....

and the weekends are here!!! :D :D :D...
next week, Film History 15% test, and Cam and Lights photos assignment due (11/15 done) heading to chiamo's with xq and maybe jj to do my last photo that i'll need lights to achieve... and then sunday start studying for film history and monday and over the week shoot the other 3 photos and then i'm a FREE MAO! (unlike some other ppl who still has film historyyyy =P *blows raspberry* ...

ahh i can't wait to do the recreate a scene cam and lights project... got rough idea liaoo.. and qamariah i'm sure has forgotten to send ryan an email... think i shall go remind her later... ahhh so nice slept niceee and longggg undisturbed by anything whatsoever...

but i'm damn disturbed by the fact that i skipped driving lesson yesterday! AHRERHHRHGHHHRHREHRHAHRHHGVHHRHGRHGRGHRH! *mao punches himself*
like $58.80 down the drain cause i didn't cancel 3 days in advance... *mao kicks himself left and right*
damn stupid !!! RAR! *mao wallops the crap outta himself*
but i managed to finish my audio assignment! so that's kinda like redemption i guess haha.. *Saiyanggggg Saiyangggg*

ah no lunch today cause mum has some stuff at the temple, and bro went with his friends to watch pirates of the caribbean... (One of his friends are treating all of em' to GV Gold Class LAH! WTH?! WHy don't i have rich kid friends like that?! tskkkkk.. and he can still shake his bottom irritatingly at me
"Gold Class nehhhhhhhhhhh hehehe... And I dun have to pay a cent... La La La! *dances in teacosy in front of mao*
*Smmmmmmack!*

tskkkk know...

Yes Ifan we should hangout soon... my holidays coming soon man.. let's get the gang together and go watch a movie or go shopping or something.. or we can go play lan (no dota *begs*) or we can just chill @ coffeebean so i can have my Pure Choc *LOVES!*
HAH! Sorethroat going away... (though i forgot to buy strepsils again) just this stupid flu that won't go away! I can't smell anything!!! *sniff sniff sniffs to no avail*

ah shall go chillout another couple of hours... weeee can watch moviesss! HAH! Finally.. so many movies so little timeeee.. tskkk

au-revoir people!

lying here under the stars...

And the many different smiles...

-----

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
hits