Thursday, April 26, 2007

'sometimes the Green Mile just seems so long...'

-"on the day of my judgement, when i stand before god... and he asks me why... why did i kill one of his true... miracles... what am i going to say? that it was my job? that it was my job?"

~"you tell god the father, that it was a kindness you'd done. i know you're hurting... i can feel it on ya... but you oughta quit on it now.. I want it to be over... i do...
i'm tired boss... tired of being on the road lone as a sparrow in the rain... i'm tired of having me no body to be with.. to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why... mostly i'm tired of people being ugly to each other.. i'm tired of all the pain i've feeled and healed in the world everyday.. there's too much of to.. it's like pieces of glass in my head all the time.."


*heaven.. i'm in heaven and my heart beats so that i can hardly speak.. and i seem to find the happiness i seek. when we're out together dancing cheek to cheek...

~are these angels? angels just like up in heaven?*


~there's lots of folks here that hate me... i can feel it... like bees stinging me...

-feel how we feel then.... we don't hate ya...

~i'm sorry... for what i am...
please boss.. don't put that thing over my face.. don't put me in the dark.. i'm afraid of the dark...


~heaven... i'm in heaven...

-john coffey.. electricity shall now be passed through your body until you are dead.. may god have mercy on your soul..

~They killed them with their love... That's how it is everyday.. all over the world... with their love...

their ability to love was their weakness..

he never let out a cry in the chair as thousands of volts of electricity passed through his body...
around him his guards struggle not to cry as all lights fail and overload...
he's witnessed so much pain.. pain caused by love and loneliness...
and in that one blinding moment.. as the many who hate him so dearly sit and watch him burn... he moves on past all that hate and anger... all the sadness in the world.. the cruelty.. the evil.. to heaven.. where the angels sing...
hits