Friday, May 18, 2007

starts with one! =D

u know.. bloggie's been a little boring.. like a silent film almost..
(eeeeeeeeeeeeee!)
so here's some mood music... :D
*turns speakers and bass way way Up!*

i just realised i'll be able to finish my driving lessons in about a month's time! =D... damn excited! and september can take test and start driving! first thing on my agenda.. get a pair of slick shadessss *act cool :P*...

gotta go sleep soon.. get all rested so that i can chiongster my film histoire report.. and finish it by sunday.. then i can concentrate on other stuff!! like spending more time sprawled across my (sister's) queen sized bed heeeeeeeeee.. stupid film history report.. i stayed up till 6am, slept for an hour, and woke up for driving.. and somehow it was one of my best driving lessons everrr serious! my instructor was asking me if i had gone out on the road (illegally) before... or had any go-kart racing experience.. HAH! (yah lah xq SFOM.. cannot isit?! i likes... and there's nothing u can do to stop meeeeeee blehhhh *stick out tongue* i have something to threaten you withh i know your secrettttttttt =X) ahahha...

i wanna get contact lenses soooooooooooooooooooooon!
*plans scheme to convince sister to use her credit card ta help me when she comes back in julyyyy weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D*

and i jsut realised i forgot to hand up my audio assignment!!! ZOMG! damn stupid.. so forgetfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.. tskkkk ah well dun care..

Carefree and on top of the world!
=D au-revoir peeps!
hits