Friday, April 20, 2007

notes in the song of a life.. "Sous La Pluie"

Monday night I feel so low
Count the hours they go so slow
I know the sound of your voice
Can save my soul
City lights, streets of gold
Look out my window to the world below
Moves so fast and it feels so cold
And I`m all alone

I can`t sleep and I`m up all night
Through these tears I try to smile
I know the touch of your hand
Can save my life

-----

I work all night
For one more day that I can say I'm all alone, alone
I just need time
And I will say what I believe and I'll come home, home
And all I know

I never thought I would wake up in bed
Watching the world coming down on my head
I'd sleep like a dog if you would never had said
This is the world coming down on your head

As life flies by
I'm not sure how I'm gonna do this all again, again
So write my line
I write this down and I'm just trying to find the end, the end
And all I know

------

Close your eyes.
You're beautiful when you're sleeping.
Tonight may all your dreams come true.
It's so nice to hold you while you're sleeping,
When I'm sleeping next to you.

And what we've got is something special,
And what we are is a perfect match.
And 3000 miles could never come between us,
No matter what we do, it's always you and me and you and
It's always me and you.

I know sometimes it's lonely while you're sleeping.
Well, it's lonely for me too.
It's alright. Just know that while I'm sleeping,
That I'm dreaming of you.

------

When I was younger you would tell me
That I should wait to grow up
That things don't go always as planned
At least you didn't, didn't feel a thing

No you didn't didn't have to feel a thing
No you didn't feel

Now I'm standing at a crossroad
Don't know which path is calling me
I wanna follow in your footsteps
So you know you're never alone

No you didn't have to feel a thing
No you're never alone

I'm still here but I'm waiting
For our long conversations
I'm still here but I'm waiting to go home

No you didn't didn't have to feel a thing
You are home

------

I'll be home for christmas
you can count on me
please have snow and mistletoe
and presents under the tree

christmas eve will find me
where the love light gleams
i'll be home for christmas
if only in my dreams

------

I don't want you to give it all up
And leave your own life collecting dust

... no it wouldn't be worth it,
just to accomodate me.
i won't change into something i'm not,
i won't change my dreams before i reach them,
so you don't have to change yours...
hits