Saturday, January 20, 2007

wookayy..

wookay.. so nvp3 shoot today wasn't that bad..
(even though yesterday was)
i could feel all my blood stuck from my neck up...
almost daring anyone to have a go at me and i'd bite your head off!
(fwah.. so fierce...)
yahhh =(
dun like!
bloody hate being fierce... wanna find back the nice maosi in me...
hiding somewhere.. think he's too tired of being patient...
but yah.. it's nearly over... almost at the top of this mountain...
where i'll see the view...
it's either gonna be a spectacular one,
or one that'll make me feel like i've wasted all my time this academic year...
we'll see...

haii i'm not proud of 2 things i did this past week =(
and because i'm not proud of what i did.. i will expose myself to being scolded
by the world.. cause that's the only way i'll improve... same as when back in
sec school i was trying to rid myself of the vulgarities...
(might have to have another crash course in that i think)
okayy here it comes...

i hit xiuqi... and then ah lian the other day..
yah okay hit me...
I VOW NEVER TO TOUCH ANOTHER GIRL WITH BRUTE FORCE EVER AGAIN!
(and to keep this promise.. i told Calvin [one of me buddies in fsv =D]
that if he ever saw me, heard of me hitting another girl in that manner..
he will have the permission from me to hammer me into a pulp...
so much so that i'll become a handicap and can't move ever again..)
yah *Swears*!

and yesh.. SORRY LIAN AND DJJ!!!
VERY SORRY!
buy yall icecreams... like lifetime supply... =D

yah final film project/nvp3 hopefully will not kill me tomorrow..
i'm gonna go off and pray to my 'ceiling' that it doesn't rain
or yah.. can blame the heavens for all we care.. but really becomes
my fault yesh.. cause i'm the director.. and as long as i can't get the film out
for whatever reason, it is still my fault... yah yah...
so I WILL GET IT OUT! AND FILM IT BEAUTIFULLY,
SO BEAUTIFULLY THAT IT WOULD BE WORTHY OF REMEMBRANCE...
and we've got behind the scenes photos tooo! thanks to xiuqi who
went around taking pictures while we were at work...
(Excuse only! excuse to not work hahaha.. kidding!)
and jerry fell asleep when he was suppose to be watching one of the
'Red Heads' (a 800watt light) cause we placed it in a rather precarious position...
yah.. and then it began to rain.. and was gonna get wet.. and he was sleeping!
idiot!!!
hahaha
(xiuqi has photos! muahahhaha peer evaluation is your best friend alreadyyyy)

yay liverpool win chelski!

yay nvp3 shoot finishes tomorrow!

yay can't wait for editing to start so i can see the footage!

yay can't wait to finish editing and get a killer final product!

yay can't wait for holidays to begin!

yay can't wait for another KBox outing sooooon! (I WANT!!)

yay can't wait for 2nd year of school to start.. (but yes hols first please!!)

yay can't wait to learn driving! ( =D)

yay can't wait for monday! (dunno why lehhh.. hur hur hur...)

yay can't wait can't wait can't wait... for ______
(nt telling.. =P hur hur)

yay can't help but love that i'm leaving all of you going
"WTH? What You talking about?!"
you'll know sooner or later... or maybe even never at all...
depends on everything and nothing... such a funny thing isn't it?

hur hur... =P

I wanna tell the world how i feel..
but the world wouldn't understand at the same time....
and so i don't wanna tell the world how i feel..
(the world doesn't mean everybody.. just means everyone else)
haha... K *STOPS!*
hits