Wednesday, January 10, 2007

this is ... the last time... (the post that never made it)

this is the last time
that I'm ever gonna come here tonight
this is the last time - I will fall
into a place that fails us all - inside

I can see the pain in you
I can see the love in you
but fighting all the demons will take time
it will take time

the angels they burn inside for us
are we ever
are we ever gonna learn to fly
the devils they burn inside of us
are we ever gonna come back down
come around
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold

this is the last time
that I'm ever gonna give in tonight
are there angels or devils crawling here?
I just want to know what blurs and what is clear - to see

still I can see the pain in you
and I can see the love in you
and fighting all the demons will take time
it will take time

the angels they burn inside for us
are we ever
are we ever gonna learn to fly
the devils they burn inside of us
are we ever gonna come back down - come around
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could break us

if I was to give in - give it up
- and then
take a breath - make it deep
cause it might be the last one you get
be the last one
that could make us cold
you know that they could make us cold
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold

------------------------

was suppose to post this up yesterday....
and added some pretty emo stuff in... but blogger crashed and yah.. post got deleted
and i dun wanna think bout it...
yeshhh

ladies and gentlemen... i'm on the verge of having a mental breakdown
yesss....
the stress is beginning to kill me...

Written communication essay on insomnia due tmr at 6pm and i haven't typed a word...
Social psychology journal 2 about gender due on monday.. and i haven't typed a word either...
French tmr which i feel like skipping to get some much needed rest...
Final film project script and shotlist to write by wednesday...
Floorball game on sunday and i haven't touched my new sticks...

yahhh..
i wouldn't be surprised if i broke down sometime later....
becauseeeeee...

Dexian Says: [dexianhbk.blogspot] iPhone! You be my wife. says:
we is hardcore
Dexian Says: [dexianhbk.blogspot] iPhone! You be my wife. says:
and we is proud
mao-'the angels they burn inside for us, but are we gonna learn to fly? and i can see the pain in you, i can see the love in you' says:
YESH!

(yah aggro... but give me a break i'm really being pushed to the limit.. i haven't had a proper nights rest in 1 month for crying out loud!! O.O)

okay gonna go shower and start my essay... looks like i'm not sleeping tonight.. hur hur hur
*goes literally crazy..*

oh wait! i did a good deed today! :P
donated blood :P (so kind only)
yahh cause there was this girl who got into an accident...
and they needed ppl with bloodtypes A+ and O
and lucky her i'm A+ so yah.. let some nice auntie poke me with a needle
on the left arm when i wasn't looking because she was distracting me..
(hAhahahha...)
and drained i think 500ml of blood outta me..
and i know i'm not supposed to do any exercise after donating blood..
but went for Sports and Wellness makeup class anyways... and yah i'm still standing now..
so no biggie..
but i left eh iron tablets i'm supposed to take to help with the blood thing in school!
yah k.. nth else to whine about anymore...
hits