Wednesday, September 27, 2006

where am i going?

Here....
Men’s U19 World Championships
(November 2007)
Switzerland
the...
i've got just about a year to prepare myself... this isit... it's the first real challenge ahead of me...
for the next couple of months i will fully devote myself to floorball.. it will be my priority one...
thickest...
the first part of the challenge is the singapore floorball league div1 next january... it'll b a huge jump for me from div2 up to the top flight... but i'm gonna give it all i got..
3 months more to train myself.. suddenly time isn't on my side anymore..
line...
i won't let myself down again.. i don't think i'll be able to take it... the disappointment i felt in myself after the tryouts a year ago... it was a awful feeling... truth was i wasn't prepared.. not even close...

everything else pushed to one side for now... it's going to be a long climb up the steps...
will i be going aloneeeE?
hits