Sunday, September 24, 2006

it's all about the dream isn't it?

leadership course tomorrow.. all the way at bukit batok.. gotta get up so early... at least now i've got music to bring with me on the long rides (hint hint)... yesh ive finally got me first mp3 player thing.. it's not a beauty.. but it'll do... it'll do...

i was having fun with my mum just now haha.. (she was the fun =D haha.. nah i was just joking around with her.. and she knows i was..)
so she's got more than 2 msn accounts ... and 2 laptops.... and she signs in with both.. at the same time!!! im looking and im like... when did i have 2 mums? hahaha... and i tried picturing what it'l be like if 'both' my mums talked to me (@ the same time of course) here's what it might look like haha... i'll be the ~ and my mum 1 will be - and mum 2 will be =

-hey babe..
~heya momaa...
=hey babe..
~heya... wait didn't i just say hi to you already?
-isit that difficult to say hi to your one and only momma twice?!
~no but...
=don't no but me sirrr... i'll give you what for if you ..
~ ok ok .. hi mom...
-have you eaten yet deary?
~no i ...
=you better have done the laundry.. if i get back and there's clothes in the washing machine i'll kill ya!
~*O.O*
-so have yah?
~*O.O"""*
=what cat got your tongue? answer man!
~'course i have .. *gulps*
-you sure deary?
~ yep! =D (im dead im dead im dead)
=you'll be in big trouble if you lie to me mister!
~okay.. so i havent done it just yet.. but i was
= i'll have your guts for garters when i get home! mister.i-did-the-laundry
~im going im going ok ok .. relax calm down.. it's not like i spoilt ur printer or anything..
-(in unison)= YOU WHAT?!?!

haha... mmhmmm... nah my mum isn't like that.. i've to admit she maybe a weee bit highly strung at times.. but she's ok haha... (id have to say that.. i wouldnt wanna incur her wrath... i would most certainly die..)

let me ask all of you a question.. and yall must answer me as honestly as you can haha...
Am i scary?
haha... i mean.. i walked over to my portable fan yesterday.. i was in a bad mood.. and i was gonna jsut walk by it you know and it just killed itself O.O
it snapped its own neck and it wasn't even on!!!
im like thinking (Shite i must look like some ghost or something... haha.. )
or it was just its time...
hahaha..

Feeee Fiiiii Foooooo Fuuummmm I smell the blood of a errr... portable fan?

i should be sleeping but there's so many things to doooo...
(or more like im being stupid and procrastinating haha...)

sometimes i dont believe myself haha... mmhmmm just asked me mum if she wanted to do this mini entrepreneurs interview for the smiley lady... haha.. and me being me... am very "persuasive" haha... (*roll eyes* if you want but im serious)
my starting line being me was..
~"Momma...."
-"what.."(she goes on clicking away on her mouse.. she's playing FreeCell or Solitaire... shes's amazingly good at FreeCell)
~"Do you love me?" (hahahahha...)
-"No...."
~"are you sure??"
-"Yes.."
~"So Yes you love me?"
-"No....."
~"Comeon...say you love me.. you can't possible not love lovable maosi" (*gags himself* haha)
-"What do you want?"
~"A small favour.."
-"No..."
~"it's just a small little interview for a entrepreneur like yourselfffff.... "
-"No..."
~"but buddha wouldn't want you to not help poor innocent overworked students struggling to finish their projects..."
-"No..."
~"So you agree with me buddha disagrees with your previous answer?"
-"What isit for"
~"It's a school thing... for a friend.. you know.. the future of business in the world and stuff.. kk?"
-"*snorts*"
~"you don't have to have to do it.. just take a look at the questions first.. and think it over...so you'll do it?"
-"No..."
~"Huh... whyy?"
-"as you put it i've a choice..."
~"Only after you've seen the questions then you have the choice to reject the offer mademoiselle.."
-*no answer*
~"oh well.. i guess i'll go then... i'm going...*walks to door...opens door*"
-"send it to me..."

hahaha... im the biggest suck up in the world...
hits