Wednesday, August 30, 2006

shatter...

sometimes all you need is a couple of words
too shatter your hopes and dreams...
sometimes the world seems too big
for someone so insignificant...
sometimes you feel like escaping unnoticed into the dark storm
because no one's there to here you scream but the thunder and lightning...
sometimes words just dont explain enough
and it leaves me stranded in my regret... marooned on a island i made myself...
sometimes paradise just doesnt seem near enough
not for me no not right now.. paradise seems but a figment of my imagination...
sometimes the air feels so thin and dry
before i realise its actually because im crying...
sometimes, sometimes feels like every time
and when this happens... life's no longer a journey to travel... its a nightmare.. that i cant wake up from...
locked out....
hits