Tuesday, September 04, 2007

wat's the world coming to luh?

most of u would know when i get older, i want a whole load of kids, and pets.. (my explanation is cause i've got so much love to give i figured ahahhah =P)
so when i saw this, it looked comical, yet abit brutal lol.. like crossed out with a red marker :(



lol i had to edit this.. cause i'm using my loser old phone which has a loser camera that no matter how still my hand will take blurry images, it should have come with tripod -.- ... and image like shite also.. pixelated like mad.. but why am i complaining when i can be celebrating hurhurhurhur



hahahah YEAH BABY! 2GB RAM WOOOO! bought 2 corsair 1gb sticks for $56 each at IT fair.. seemed worth it hahaah.. computer hasn't been slow hurhurhur

and i got myself a new toothbrush hahahah cause my old one went over the 6months advisable lifespan and had begun to hurt my gums... i got one of those new tongue cleaner ones ahhahahah for $6+ the tongue cleaner feels like velcro lah -.- ...
"...for a whole mouth clean" *smiles broadly and unnaturally* :D hahahah

so yes i should be happy :) and complain less haha...
hits